Chapter-16

Nothing gonna bad happen to our Magnus so don't worry readers🙄

Once Alec came to the hospital with Magnus he ran inside with Magnus in his hand. He shouted and put him on the structure. Alec was looking at Magnus while flowing the tears on his cheek until the nurse and other two entered into the operation theater.

Doctors are running into the room. Alec stood up in front of the room like a statue. Trevor looked at Alec and made him sit. He don't know what to say because he heard that they're married forcefully but Alec was sitting like he's going to lose his love.

Alec texted to Izzy after came into his sense because Raphael wants to know this but he don't have his number. The nurses are running outside and inside Alec asked each and everyone about Magnus but they're not in the situation to answer him.

Trevor tried to calm him but nothing works. He also worried about Underhill. Because he didn't receive any call from their team. Alec lifted his face and looked at Raphael, Izzy and Mayrse rushing into the way. Alec stood up and wiped his tears.

"Where's he?" Raphael shouted at Alec before held his shirt with a worried and angry face. "Raphael" Izzy shouted and pulled back his hands.

"He he's in the operation theater" Alec said weakly. His face looks pale. Mayrse looked at Alec worriedly. "Alec" She moved close to him. Alec hugged his mother. Raphael looked at him confusingly because he didn't except Alec would worry this much for Magnus.

But he looked at the room where the operation was going and stood up while looking inside through the door. He don't know how this was happened.

"He'll be fine Alec" Mayrse said rubbing Alec's back. Alec pulled back and shook his head "It's all happened because of me mom" he said brokenly.

Raphael looked at him more angrily but before he do anything Trevor said.

"No.. No mam.. It's not Alec's fault.. Magnus trapped by a criminals and one man shot him on his right arm.. But Alec killed him and we took Magnus to here.." He explained but Alec shook his head. It's look like something happened.

"Brother what happened why are you blame yourself?" Izzy asked looking at Alec. Raphael was getting impatient. "Tell me Alec.. Why they're tried to kill Magnus?" Raphael shouted at him. But he looked away when one nurse came and said

"Sir don't make any noise". Everyone waited for Alec's answer. "They're a drug dealers and murderers who killed four people include one police officer.. At last year me and some detectives went to catche them.. One detective shot one man and I was shot a girl who's in the same gang.. But other three escaped from us.. Then one time I received a text from unknown number that said 'I'll take your happiness from you like you took mine'.. I didn't get it at the time but now when again I saw Magnus there I found the man who sent a text was the same man I killed.. He was planned to kill Magnus because of me.. I can't live with a guilty if he died mom.. I didn't do anything.. I want him alive.." Alec said but not crying this time because he was feeling guilty and angry at himself.

Raphael looked at Alec and moved close to him. "If you gave a divorce when he asked nothing would happened Alec" Mayrse and Izzy looked at him shocked.

"They didn't know we're married.. They thought we're lovers.." Raphael looked away and moved from him. Because it's an acceptable reason. When the doctor come outside Alec was moved towards him and asked.

"Doctor how's he?" Doctor looked at Alec who was nervous and in fear. "We took the bullet which is stuck between his arm bone and flesh.. His bone was broken not completely but he can't move or work more than two months.. You took him here before he loss more blood so his blood pressure and condition was stable.. He need rest.. So don't get panic or fear.. You can see him after he opened his eyes.." The doctor said and patted his shoulder. He saw Alec when he was coming with Magnus shouted like the whole hospital could hear his voice. So he assumed that Magnus was his husband or boyfriend. Alec suddenly checked his pocket and turned to his family.