Chapter-30

Magnus was came to his office early today because he have to interview a man as his assistant. He was coming by Caterina's reference. Alec was sleeping when Magnus got ready. He knew Alec would tired because of last night love making.

Every time they doing it Magnus surprised by him about how much Alec gave him a permission to make them faint in pleasure. But he knew Alec will take a revenge when he's top round come. They didn't talk about that but Magnus wants to faint himself by Alec. Maybe he'll give that at next time or soon. But he was surprised at how his bed was strong at their wild moments.

He expected it gonna break but nothing happen. But Alec's nail scratches on his back was enough to know how much he went hard on Alec but it because of Alec who moaned 'harder and faster' continuously. Alec slept after they reached climax. Magnus cleaned them and slept hugging his big teddy bear. So he didn't waked up Alec when he leave the home.

While he was using his laptop one young man came in. He looks short and innocent. "Hello sir I'm Simon" he introduce himself. Magnus nodded his head before waving at Simon to sit. "So you're the boy who Cat talked about" Magnus asked to him while looking at his resume.

"Yes sir.. She was my sister's best friend" He said smiling but Magnus didn't give any response. He normally won't reply or give response for things like that.

"Am I selected sir?" Simon asked when Magnus stood up and walked around the table. He looked at Magnus who stood up next to Simon's chair who looked at him not knowing his intention. "I'll think if you give me a blow job" Magnus winked at him and looked at his nails folding his hands.

Simon looked shocked him but he said. "I won't do that" When he said Magnus laughed and asked. "Why's that? Am I not your type?" Magnus asked looking down at Simon. "No sir.. It's I've a girlfriend and I don't want this job if you  want me to do that" Simon said and stood up. Magnus nodded his head and walked back to his chair.

"Come tomorrow and get your offer letter" Simon was quit surprised by his attitude and words. "Am I got a job?" He asked surprisingly. "Of course" Magnus said looking at him and winked. "What would you do if I done that?" When he asked to know the answer "Before your hand touch on his pant he would say 'Get out and you're rejected' that's it" Magnus and Simon looked at Alec who said and smiling at them at the door.

"I think so" Simon said looking at Alec who walking straight to Magnus. Magnus wanted to check how he was professional towards his job. He don't want someone who do everything to get a job. Because Simon going to be his assistant for some months to learn things. So he did like that and that boy won.

"Who's this?" Simon asked when Magnus stood up and gaped for Alec who sitting on Magnus chair smiling. "My husband" Magnus said sitting on edge of the table. "Wow" Simon said because he didn't notice Magnus wedding ring until now and he was impressed by Magnus already. "Don't drool at my husband" Magnus warned when Simon looked at Alec who smiling at him.

"What? No.. I'm thinking about how he trust you" He said and smiled at both of them. "You can leave" Magnus said not rudely but smiling at him. Simon nodded his head and walked out before waving his hand at Alec. Then Magnus turned around to take a look at Alec. "Do you trust me this much?" Magnus also surprised by his words but it was true. He would kick Simon if he lifted his hand.

"More than myself" Alec said pulling him by his legs. "Aww" Magnus holding his chest in a dramatic way but he really wants to bit Alec because of happiness. He leaned in and pressed his lips on Alec slowly. After a short kiss he pulled back "What brings Detective Alexander here" he asked sitting on Alec's lap. Both don't like to do romance in a professional place but not now. He wrapped his hands around Alec.

"I'm going for a mission.. We found who killed lot of people and buried under house.. I know nothing gonna happen but I want you to see you and want to get a kiss for luck" Magnus was looking at him without saying anything. He was shocked but it's normal for Alec. He won't say anything to anyone until now because he have Magnus by his side who cares and worry for him.

His family do but he don't want to go without say anything to Magnus. And Magnus was his family, love and everything to him. "Hey" Alec said squeezing him. Because Magnus was zoned out. "I want you to come back to hold me like this.. Okay?" Magnus asked in his low voice. Alec could sense his trembling voice. He hold him by his waist tightly.

"I'll be back to give you more love.. To kiss you more.." He gave a pepper kiss on Magnus cheek continuously. But still Magnus face fell down so Alec held his face between his hands. "I love you" he said looking into chocolate brown eyes. Magnus putting his fingers on Alec's lips. He was playing his index finger on his plum lips.

Alec staring his face and stopped Magnus fingers which is rubbed his lips. Magnus looked into Alec's eyes. "Promise me you'll come back to me" Magnus asked while controlling his tears. He don't know anything about the mission but deep inside he felt something gonna happen.  "I promise" Alec said in his deep voice. And he felt Magnus lips on him. He smiled when Magnus took his lower lip in between his teeth.

Alec gave him what he wants and kissed him with same passion and love. Magnus pulled back after kissing him and made him breathless. "I'll wait for you" Magnus said caressing his cheek. Alec leaned in and nodded his head.

Alec came home to take his gun. He always have a gun with him but when it's come mission he use powerful one. Alec found out the man who he met at restaurant is a killer. Because he won't believe anyone so he investigate the people who worked with him.

One of the boy said he don't have sister so Alec find out she's his girlfriend who talked like his sister in phone call. That boy could thought Alec would believe him. And it looks like he planned everything already. No one knew where he was living but Alec find out his address so he got ready to go there.

He's planned to go alone but he already programmed in his laptop to send a text to detective office if his phone went to switch off because if he caught by him that man would make a phone dead. He would go mission like now it make him think a little bit because of Magnus. He went to the house where that killer was living with his girlfriend.

He knew that boy wasn't in that house so he entered into the house from window in the upstairs. He slowly started walking inside looking for a girl while holding a gun perfectly in his hands. He came where the girl was sleeping. He moved towards her and closed her mouth to not shout out. While that girl struggling he took a handcuff and put it on the girl's wrist.

When he pointed a gun on her head and gave a sign to shut her mouth she stopped struggling and didn't let out a sound. When Alec heard a car sound he looked at the girl who sitting on the chair bandaging her mouth. Alec went to the side of the door. That boy walked towards this room while calling "Rossy" that girl's name.

He was shocked when he looked at her and before he turned around to walk out of the room Alec put a gun on his head. So that killer hands up his hands slowly. "You fucking bastard" Alec said looking straight into that man's eyes who's eyes widened after regonise him.

"Sir I'm sorry.. But I didn't do anything sir please don't shoot me" he was acting like an innocent. When the girl moving along with chair Alec's eyes looked at her that's a biggest mistake he made because that boy hit his hand hard but he didn't put a gun down.

But that boy took a two ceramic bowl and crashed it on Alec's head. So Alec backed away little but he punched on that killer face three times. So that boy got angry.

He hit on Alec's neck hard to make him unconscious. Because he knew how to make people faint by experience. So Alec faint on the floor but not before gave him two more punches. That killer laughed at him. "I didn't thought you would find me.. Anyway you're gonna die now" he said while smiling.

After he released that girl from chair he went to look at his face to his room. So the girl waiting in that room. That killer tying up Alec on the chair and pointed a gun on his head. It's so easy to kill a man who's in unconscious.

So he triggered the gun and winked at the girl who stood up to ready to close his ears. When she heard a shot sound she closed her eyes and ears. Then she looked at that killer and smiled..!