Chapter-17

Let's dream a little😅

Magnus hates the smell of hospital, between who loves that other than doctor and nurses. Alec was taking care of him well more than Magnus thought.

Magnus could go to the restroom and eat fruits but he don't think he can do other things because he's not a person who use left hand very well. They didn't talk much about anything because Magnus was sleeping most of the time.

Maybe the tablets made him sleep. Alec was reading, viewing files or talking with Underhill or Trevor in call. He was hardly trying to not talk more to Magnus because he was scared about the kiss conversation. Magnus didn't have perfect time to talk about that.

Raphael came everyday and spend time with Magnus. Sometimes Alec thinks they're crazy because they talked and laughed for a silly incidents that made Alec looked at then weirdly.

Whenever nurse came to change Magnus bandage Alec isn't witnessed because he gone out at the time. Magnus also don't want to make Alec uncomfortable. Mayrse and Izzy came to him once but they promised to come after he discharge.

Alec was checking Magnus at night too because he don't want Magnus suffer alone. Alec was coming into the room with a bag. Magnus was sitting on his bed and looking at Alec.

"Mom made a veg-soup for you" Alec said excitedly. Magnus smiled at him. But before Alec took anything out the door opened and they saw a nurse came along with tray.

"It's time to change your bandage" said a lady who looks middle age. Magnus smiled nervously.

"I'm waiting outside" said Alec after looked at Magnus who nodded his head. But before he touch the door the nurse called him.

"What the hell you're going? I know you're his husband.. We don't have any problem if you stand here.." Alec looked at her like what's she talking about. She looked at Magnus who smiled without knowing what to do. Alec don't want to make a scene so he stood up looking down when that lady slowly removed Magnus shirt.

Magnus looked at Alec who still not lifting his face. Magnus sitting of half naked but he was not feeling nervous for the nurse because that is her duty but Alec's presence make me weak. After about to ten minutes the nurse finished and looked at Alec who looked at her but tried to not look at Magnus.

"Sir.. Put a shirt on him.. I can't do everything.." That nurse said that made Magnus and Alec eyes widen. She left after looking at them weirdly. Magnus shifted his gaze to Alec who moved towards him. That made Magnus heart beat fast.

Alec took a shirt in his hand and slowly moved close to Magnus. "It's okay I'll-" Magnus tried to say but Alec put a index finger on his lips to shut him.

Then Magnus nodded his head. Alec first put a shirt on Magnus injured hand so Magnus leaned in so Alec's breathe hit on his head. They were too close they could feel that too.

Alec made him wore the shirt. But before put a buttons he looked at Magnus chest and abs which is looks more perfect and hot while holding the shirt.

Magnus noticed that so he cleared his throat because his body on fire at every second. Alec looked away and put a buttons as fast as he could. He moved from Magnus. The tension between them is enough to pull them to each other.

Magnus said thanks but Alec didn't said anything. He walked towards the small bag and came back to Magnus with a soupe in a bowl. Magnus was looking excited to taste that. Alec put it on Magnus lap.

He smiled at Magnus cute reaction who looked at the soupe like little girl found his favorite candy at a shop. Alec sat next to the chair and watched Magnus. Magnus took a soupe and drunk a one spoon with difficulties because eating fruits isn't hard like this.

Now only he realized how poor his left hand work was. He tried several times but failed to drink. He looked Alec who bite his lower lip to control his laugh. "You can laugh.. I don't mind" Magnus said and Alec bursted out of his laughing. Magnus also smiled and put a tray on the bed.

Alec walked towards him after laughed. Magnus knew what he gonna do so he looked at him concernly before said.

"You don't have to do Alec.. It's look like you're baby sitting me" Magnus looked into Alec's eyes. "I don't care" Alec said and sat in front of him. He took a tray and feed him. But first Magnus didn't open his mouth so Alec said

"Fuck that attitude.. Hot and tasty soup gonna turn cold if you continued your stubbornness" Magnus opened his mouth while looking at Alec who's taking care of him like a baby. He was feeling like a burden to Alec so he couldn't help himself.

"You're doing all of this because it was happened to me when I came to save you right?" Magnus asked politely because he don't want to make that sentence bitterly. Alec looked straight into Magnus eyes. Magnus couldn't find why he was looking at him like that.

"What?" Magnus asked but instead of answering Alec wiped the soup from the corner of Magnus lips. Magnus felt the coldness of Alec's finger. Alec looked at the bowl so Magnus don't want to force him to answer.

He drunk everything because of Alec who feed him. After Magnus mother Alec's the only person who feed him food. That made himself happy without a reason.

Magnus was discharged from hospital. Alec promised to the doctor that he was taking care of him well. Magnus took a deep breathe after came back to his home. He was sitting on the couche watching a movie. He looked at Alec who sat little far from him.

He again focused on TV bit suddenly he felt some weight next to him so he turned his head but he was surprised when Alec sat more close to him. He didn't know what to do. Alec eyes was full of desire. He held Magnus left hand and moved close to impossibly.

Before Magnus looked away he gripped Magnus chin and forced him to look into Alec's eyes. "Alec" Magnus said in his husky voice. He felt the shivered by Alec's touch. Alec face moved close to him. He kissed Magnus forehead, his eyes, nose.

That made Magnus relaxed and smile. Then Alec kissed his cheeks, chin before moved close to his lips. They felt each others breathe. Magnus lips parted because he couldn't breathe properly through to nose. So Alec smiled at the effect.

"You looks so beautiful" Alec said in a sweet voice. Magnus smiled looking at Alec's lips.

Before Alec pressed his lips on Magnus, Magnus felt sudden pain in his hand. That's the moment he felt he was day dreaming. He looked at Alec who was watching the movie seriously still sitting at the same place.

Magnus moved his hand while dreaming about the kiss (AN: Fuck it was a dream) He don't know what happened to him but his face turned red. Alec suddenly looked at Magnus because Magnus stood up and walked towards his room on upstairs.

Alec looked at him confused but didn't ask anything. Once Magnus came into his room he closed the door and leaned back putting his left hand on his face. He was cursed himself in bad words before splash the water on his face. When he came back after cursing his mind and thoughts Alec looked at him and said.

"What happened to you? Is everything okay? Do you feel any pain?" "N-nothing.. I just wanted to pee so I left" he said the reason which could accept for Alec. Alec nodded his head then Magnus sat on the couche but his mind was hunting him hard so he looked at Alec.

"How do you know I love black coffee with sugar?" Alec was prepared a coffee for both of them but he didn't ask anything to Magnus about which coffee he wants but he gave to him his favorite coffee.

"You know the reason" Alec said without looking at Magnus. That answer made Magnus smile but he didn't show it and started watching a movie while thinking about the day dream..!

Dream will turn into reality😉😏

Maybe you're mineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें