Chapter-34

Dear Alec,

I knew you would curse me for what I did to you if you're not with Magnus. Because if you're with him you won't do that. I wanted to talk about a lot of things with you but you starting to avoid me completely. So here you'll get a reasons and some information that you should know. I don't know I was being your perfect dad or not but one thing I did best to you that was married you with Magnus. I knew how much you loved him Alec. I knew how much you cared about him. But everything changed I didn't know what happened. And I also knew you can't love someone like you loved him. (Alec chuckled while reading) Did you know one thing Alec? Magnus knew you before you know him. He's the one who suggested me to join you and your siblings to his school. I don't know how he knew you but he cared about you. When we know about Asmodeus condition I first concern about Magnus. He may look rude and attitude person but he was very kind inside. I knew what Asmodeus wish for so I promised him to marry you to Magnus. Magnus didn't know about that. But when he knew this he protested against this decision. He didn't want to force you into something like this because he thought you don't like him. Poor boy. Finally I convinced him by said his father's condition.

Asmodeus just wanted him to give a family. With a girl Magnus could make it. (Alec cleared his throat because he couldn't even imagine Magnus with someone else) But I wanted to give a whole family because I wanted him to feel the real care and love. We can give him everything Alec. He lost himself when he lost his mother. He stopped talk with his father and everyone expect his best friend. So at the moment I decided he's your husband. I knew I shouldn't have decide your life but please trust me, you can't find anyone  better than him. You two are perfect couple. Because I know about you and him. When you read this I don't know I live or not and you're living with him or not. It's okay if you not living with him but please take care of him. Because I didn't promise to Asmodeus not only give a love to Magnus but a family. Don't ever leave him Alec. Don't think I would never thought about you. I know my son, I know what he wants. You wants him. You can't move on from him. Because you lost yourself in him. Promise me you wouldn't ever give him a divorce even though he wants it. (Without knowing his father's wish Alec also denied to signed in a divorce paper which Magnus sent at past)

If you give a little effort he'll also give you the same love. Because you only can find your happiness and love in him. He's capable of your love and effort. Maybe we decided and married you to him but it's a fate that your life connected with him again. You two are made for each other. You would realized it or you'll. You're my favorite boy Alec. I didn't done anything wrong to you but I'm sorry. Dad always loves you my boy!

Alec sobbed after read his dad's letter. Because he didn't talk to him after his wedding. He thought Robert don't know anything his love on Magnus and he forced him to marry him. But he didn't know Robert loves Magnus this much and cared about him. He seen Magnus as his own son. Alec looked up and cried calling "dad".

At the moment his missed him so much. Because even though Alec didn't want to marry Magnus his dad chose him a best life. He don't know what he would do if it's not happened. He would lost Magnus along with himself. From childhood to his wedding his father did only good things to him. He hugged the letter and slept on the bed.

Magnus was worked hard to win a case. It's a property related case. It's so important to him so he worked for the success. He also talked with Alec whenever he got time but still Alec missed him. It's evening before the day of judgmental. He was so nervous. So he took his phone to talk with Alec. Because that man will make him relax for sure.

"Hey" he said after Alec picked a call. Alec was came home early. He was lying on their bed smiling. "I love you" Alec said once he attend the call. He have a little sadness that Magnus didn't say that yet but he knew he'll say. And about his dad's letter he got a lot of information. He also prepared everything to ask it to Magnus.

He felt more lucky to have Magnus in his life because he would feel a real happiness in his heart after started living with Magnus. "Do you want me to say this back?" Magnus asked smiling. "Not like this" Alec said rolling his eyes. Because he wants to hear it while looking into his eyes. "Then you've to wait two more days" Magnus said and chuckled.

"If you want I'll wait till my last breathe" Alec said biting his lips. "Don't make me angry.. I'm already very nervous" "About your first time with me?" Magnus chocked nothing when he heard it. He knew once he return to NY he will give himself because he was craving for pleasure which Alec's waiting to give him.

He wants to feel Alec's love. He already feeling that but it's a another thing. Alec felt his body react at the silence from other side. "Don't do anything dirty.. I meant the tomorrow judgmental about the case.." Magnus said and heard Alec laughing. "You know what I'll make you moan and beg for me" "Like I was doing every time to you" Magnus laughed.

Alec groaned. "Point my words Magnus Bane.. You'll moan like there's no tomorrow because I'll make you feel the heavenly pleasure" Alec challenged him in his dominant tone. Magnus already turned on because of his tone. "I won't doubt that sir" Magnus said smiling.

"I missed you" Alec said imagining Magnus smile. He missed seeing his smiling face. "How much?" Magnus asked huskily. Alec again groaned. "We're not teenagers.. I don't want this phone sex Magnus" Alec said even though he can't do anything other than talk in phone. "Then do you have other option?" Magnus asked calmly.

"No" Alec said shaking his head. "Then tell me how you wants to make love to me" Magnus said smiling at ceiling. He knew he couldn't control himself if Alec start to say. Alec cleared his throat and sat straight. "Do you really wants me to say?"

"Don't be a cruel husband Alec and it's not a teenage thing.. It's normal when lovers or married couple living apart.. I wants to love you now but I can't so it's a way to love you or feel your love.." Magnus said it and waiting for Alec's answer.

"Okay.. If you want I would do anything.." then he started saying what he do if they are start to love each other when Magnus was bottom. They laughed and enjoyed the evening to night until sleep took their soul into a dream land. They're feeling their bond and love getting strong each and every day..!