Chapter-25

When Alec woke up at morning Magnus didn't there in his room but he knew he was slept hugging him. So he took a shower and came down. He saw Magnus was doing something in the kitchen. He didn't angry at him but he was planned to pretend so he walked inside of the kitchen and took a milk. Magnus noticed him so he said.

"I already prepared coffee for you.. Wait" he went to pour coffee which he already made ready. Alec smiled but when Magnus gave him a coffee he took it without saying anything. "Do you still mad at me?" Magnus asked standing close to him. Alec couldn't pretend when Magnus asked with his cute puppy eyes. Alec shook his head and pulled Magnus by his waist. So Magnus smiled and locked his hands around Alec's neck.

"Did I said mumbled something at night?" Magnus realized Alec was said 'I love you' in his sleep. So he don't want to disappoint himself by said the truth. "No" Magnus said still looking at Alec's lips. Because he couldn't see into Alec's eyes when he was lying to him. He was afraid if he saw him Alec would find out. But Alec put a coffee cup aside and held Magnus face before pressed his lips on him. Magnus could feel himself melting at the passionate kiss. He pulled Alec close by his neck to deepen the kiss.

After got their daily dose they pulled and breathed looking at each other while smile blossom on their lips. "Morning" Alec mumbled. His voice was deep. Magnus felt his skin shivered. "Good morning indeed" he said before pulled back.

Magnus was arranged a table for breakfast. Alec sat next to him. "We're going to a movie date tonight" Magnus said while cutting a omelet. Alec looking at him confusingly. "But you already seen that" he was waiting for Magnus reaction. But that made just smiled at him. "This movie was released today morning" Alec was shocked yet surprised.

"Really?" Magnus nodded his head while smiling because he liked Alec's excitement. "It's a romantic movie I might add" Alec laughed but he was so happy to go to romantic movie with his Magnus. "Do you really done this for me?" Alec couldn't believe it even though he knew Magnus was rich.

"I was spoiled your plan so it's my responsibility to make it up and also I wants to spend time with you" Magnus said in his sweet voice that made Alec's stomach feel tingles. Alec wants to say 'I love you' but he held himself and got his things to go to office. Before he walked out he saw Magnus also came out. His car was back from service but Magnus wants to go with Alec at least to the parking lot.

They're living together but the little things made their heart feel happy. Before Magnus got into his car Alec pulled him and kissed his forehead. So Magnus closed his eyes. Every time Alec kissed his forehead it feels different. It made Magnus feel safe and loved.

It's 7'O clock at evening Alec came back home. When he entered into the house his eyes searched Magnus but he didn't found. "Magnus" he shouted standing in front of Magnus room. Because he have thought of maybe Magnus was in the room which is always locked.

"Coming" Magnus shouted from that room and got outside and locked the room. Alec have a question about the room. So he couldn't help "What's in that room Magnus?" Magnus got nervous and shrugged his shoulder. "Hey if you don't-" "The room was filled with my mother and father things.. If I feel happy or sad I would go and visit.. It make me feel like they're with me.." He said looked down.

Alec didn't know what to say but he pulled back and hugged him. So Magnus hugged him back with a smile. "Can I see?" He asked once they pulled back. "Um.. Maybe another time because we don't have time tonight.. And I don't want to go late" Alec laughed and nodded his head. "Wait" before Alec walked from him to freshen up Magnus pulled him.

"What?" Alec asked but Magnus put his head in Alec's neck crook and inhaled his smell. Alec's heart involuntarily jumping out every time Magnus do something like that. "I love your smell Alec" Magnus don't know why his mouth didn't listened him to not say anything. After he released Alec who looks like a tomato at the scene walked fast away with a smile. Magnus laughed at him.