Chapter-4

"Wohoo again I won the case Raphael" he shouted before hugging Raphael with a happy face. Raphael hugged him back. They're like brothers. Raphael always respected and loved Magnus more than anyone. Because that man treated him like his own brother. Magnus pulled back and said "Stop holding me" he laughed when Raphael rolled his eyes. Raphael took his hand from Magnus in a dramatic way. That made Magnus laugh more. "How's your life going?" Magnus asked him while walking towards the bar.

They're spending almost every night here. Magnus comes here to clear his mind. Raphael also came here for that but the main reason was Magnus. He wants him to give company. "I'm happy.." He winked at Magnus. That made Magnus say "aww". "Looks like someone is living his life" he said sipping his drink which he ordered. Raphael sat next to him with a smile. But he was a little nervous. "Yeah.. Let's talk about you" he changed a topic. Magnus knew that but he didn't want to push him.

"Did you meet him again?" He asked Magnus without mentioning Alec's name. "Nope.. I don't want that too" Magnus said sighed at him. Raphael wants to ask and talk to him about Magnus life but he couldn't find sobber Magnus. Because Magnus was always busy in his case. They looked at the place where the Caterina voice came. "Magnus" she said and stood up in between them. "What brings you here lady?" He asked smiling at her. Raphael said "Hello". "I heard one of the best lawyers in NY spend every night here.. So I wanted to visit him" she ended up with a smile.

"Yeah.. Because my boss won't allow me to drink at the firm" he said winked at her. She was a owner of a "Pearson associate". But she is also a good friend of him. She knew about Magnus life. "Where's your lover boy?" Raphael asked her. Caterina pointed at the entrance. Ragnar was walking towards them. Magnus rolled his eyes once he looked at him. "It's time to leave" He said and stood up. But he backed away when Caterina pushed him little. "Oh my Magnus.. You're here.." Ragnar said and tried to hug Magnus but that man stopped him. "He's here every night" Raphael said even though Ragnar knew that.

Cat and Rag dating for more than six months. He gets her attention after attempting more than a hundred ideas. "What I do now is my boyfriend is here( Ragnar pointed at Magnus) and my girlfriend also here(he looked at Cat). Magnus looked at him disbelief. Raphael already started laughing because he knew what Magnus was going to say. "I'll kill myself rather than loved by you" he said and got a hit from Ragnar but he laughed at Magnus words. "You knew I love you" Magnus looked at him "that's why I hate you". He smiled after crossing them. Ragnar looked at him with a smiling face. Everyone knew they both were best friends.

Before Magnus was gonna find a girl Raphael came and asked "Do you have any idea to meet Alec again?" Magnus groaned. "What do you want Raph.. Why are you asking about him..? I don't even want to see his face..  Now get lost.." He said pushing Raphael from his way. He walked towards a girl who was eating him through her eyes.

~~~~~

Alec was completely exhausted today. He was working on "Carla's case". He found out some evidence but he couldn't find where the Carla and the gang were involved in the drug deals. Victoria gave some clues but she also doesn't know anything about that. Alec rubbed his forehead to ease the pain. Trevor didn't do anything after that. He thought that man understood him. Alec entered into his car to drive to his apartment.

While driving he turned on the music. But after some minutes he turned it off because love songs only played in the background. He wasn't in the mood. It's a late night so not so many people or vehicle on the road. But his car stopped when one black car stopped almost crashing on Alec's car. He was shocked and angry too so he got out to check the other car.

He walked towards the other car's driver seat. He was surprised about why the hell the person didn't get out or at least not check the other car. He leaned down and knocked on the window. After the three knock the window mirror slides down. Before he could see the man's face someone on the passenger seat pulled the man and kissed him hard. "What the fuck?" Alec said and looked away annoyingly. He walked away from the car. But he saw that person get out of the car. His heart beat rose when he recognise the person.

"I'm sorry-" but Magnus voice stopped once he looked at Alec. "Shit" he mumbled to himself. "Don't you have a brain?" Alec stood up in front of him. Magnus cleared his throat and looked away. He didn't accept him. "What the hell? I don't think I did anything wrong?" He said waving his hands. Alec rolled his eyes. "Don't you know what you did?" Alec asked to move a little closer to him. That made Magnus move back. "Kissing someone in the public place isn't a crime Mr. Lightwood" he said looking straight into Alec's eyes. They heard the girl who is in the car called Magnus name.

"Wait.. I'm dealing with a detective" he said before giving a smirk to Alec. "You fucking idiot.. You kiss or fuck who cares.. You drove your car on the one way road.." Magnus was drunk but he was still in his senses so he thought how this happened. Maybe that girl distracted him. He looked around and bit his lower lip once he saw the car and bike drove one way where the direction Alec's car dropped. He could see Alec's annoying face. "Um.. So what? Can't I have an exception for one day?" He asked even though he knew that made Alec more annoying. "Okay.. You go this way and I'll file a case on you.." He said smirked at Magnus who looked at him in disbelief. "How dare you say-" his voice stopped when Alec raised his hand. "Don't raise your voice" Alec said.

They're too close now. They looked into each other's eyes. Their eyes fuming like a fire but their heart beat fast without a reason. "Magnus" heard that lady's voice from Magnus car. "Shut up" they both said at the same time with an annoying voice. Magnus was still in his full makeup. Alec opened his first two buttons like everyday. Even though the climate was chill their body felt the heat. Their breath hit on each other's faces because they were still so close. But they backed away when they heard the horn sound.

"Go away before I do anything" Alec said in a warning tone that made Magnus more angry. "What can you do Lightwood? You can do nothing.." He said loudly. That made the lady inside the car laugh. Magnus gave her a angry look. He doesn't know why but he doesn't like the laugh right now. Alec raised his one brow. "I can't deal with your shit right now.. Go this way and hit the truck or lorry then die happily.. Ohh sorry before that fuck her.." He laughed sarcastically. Magnus grit his teeth. "That's exactly what I'm gonna do.." He said looking at Alec who already got in his car.

"Bitch" Magnus shouted unable to control himself. He got inside of his car when Alec's car moved. But he saw Alec stop his car near Magnus and said "Don't even come into my dream.. You makeup Bitch.." He said and drove his car. He could say Magnus was annoyed by him. Magnus peaked his head out and shouted "Fuck off" Alec saw him through his side mirror but he only smirked. Magnus punched the steering. "What happened baby?" That lady asked. Magnus usually doesn't like that kind of name. He looked at her and smiled at him. She was drunk and ready to give herself but Magnus isn't in the mood. "Give me your address.." He said and started his car.

~~~~~

"Listen Ms. Rachel.. I want to know everything about what happened.. Because I can help you.." Magnus said to his client who maintains silence. He leaned in on the table to hear what she was gonna say. That girl shrugged little but said. "Mr. Bane.. I worked as an assistant for Mr. George.. He respected me at first but after that he tried to abuse me.. I don't like the way he talked to me.. So I was told "I'm not that kind of girl".. He stopped talking to me and started acting arrogantly.. I tried to give my best at work but he scolded me for nothing.. One day he told me to wait in the evening.. I thought it was about business but he tried to get myself..(she wiped her tears) so I beat him and escaped from him.. But now he complains to me.. That said I took a few things from his house.. But I didn't do any such things.. I couldn't do anything against him because he has a money.. But I want to fight for my pride so my uncle will refer you.. Sir I'll tell you everything.. This is what happened.." she said looking at Magnus who listened to everything. "I have to collect more information.. Don't worry we'll win the case.." He said and took a notes. He started search a evidence and proof.

He worked so hard so he felt tired. But he knew where he could find his dose so he drove his car straight to the club. He talked to Raphael and went to the dance floor. He was dancing like a free bird. Some girls noticed him. One girl approached him so Magnus put his hand on her waist. Another hand holds her hand. They danced perfectly for the music. That girl looked interested in him but he danced without any care.

That girl slowly moved close to him. He wasn't aware of that. When the girl's lips touched his neck someone pulled her forcefully. So Magnus was surprised by that action. He looked at the person it was Alec. "Where's Raphael?" Alec asked to look straight into Magnus eyes. Magnus pointed at the place where Raphael was after looking at Alec more closely. Alec walked away. Magnus already noticed Alec when he entered into the club. "He saw Raphael before me then why the hell did he ask me about him.." He thought in the middle of the dance floor..!