Chapter-28

When the waiter walked away from the table after took a order Alec followed him. Once the boy entered into the kitchen Alec pushed him on the wall so his face pressed on the wall hard. Alec held his both hands in his backside so that boy winced. "Do you know anything about this bracelet?" Alec took out a bracelet from his pocket and showed to him who struggled.

"Y-yeah I know sir" he stuttering. Alec turned around him. "Is this yours?" He asked in his dominate tone. That boy nodded his head and breathed hard because Alec grip was strong on his neck. "So you're killer you bastard" before Alec punched him that boy tensed and shook his head. "It's mine but I'm not a killer I didn't kill anyone" Alec didn't know he was telling truth or not but he waited him to explain.

"Two months before one bastard raped my friend.. So I want to put him in jail but I couldn't find him.. Then one day my oldest friend gave me a information about him so I went to his address and follow him.. He went to that house which is in the middle of the forest.. He carried something from his car but when he came out nothing was there.. So after he gone I checked but couldn't find anything.. So I informed to detective (crime) officer.. I think I should missed this bracelet there.. Trust me sir I didn't kill anyone"

After he called her friend and talked about this Alec realized he was telling a truth. He took that boy's number and came back to eat. Underhill looked up at him and asked. "Is there any problem?" Alec shook his head as 'no'. "How's going your life with Magnus sir?" Trevor asked eyed him in the corner of his eyes.

Underhill smiled at him. Because they're knew Alec was living in Magnus house and he also looks good mood in these few days. "What do you want to know?" Alec said eating his food. Trevor cleared his throat before ask. "Um.. Did you start living with him?" When he asked Alec stopped eating and looked at him. So Trevor sat straight and looked at his boyfriend who's trying his control.

"Do I ask anything about your personal life?" He didn't ask rude so Trevor said. "I'm ready to say anything to you" "But I don't want to know" Alec said and glared at Underhill who looked at him with an innocent smile. "Because you saw our making out with your eyes" Trevor said unable to contain his curious to know about Alec's relationship. "That's why I wanted to burn my eyes" when Alec said Underhill laughed out so Alec smiled. Trevor rolled his eyes.

"But that's not so bad Alec" Underhill said supporting his love. Trevor twisted his lips. "I don't know why your boyfriend is so curious about my personal life" Alec said annoyed. Underhill leaned in and said "Because yours story different from us.. You two married unwillingly then fate made you two met again now living at the same house so that's why he wants to know about this" Underhill said calmly.

He knew about Alec because they worked together. Alec pressed his lips and glared at Trevor who smiled at him. "You know I won't talk about my personal stuff to anyone" Alec said so Underhill nodded his head. "But my love didn't know that" he winked at him with a smile. "And also he's innocent Alec" "Hey I'm not innocent.. You know very well that" Trevor said suddenly. Underhill laughed at Alec who annoyed more at his words. Because it looks double meaning.

They ate and got out of the restaurant. "Alec my boyfriend wants to go shopping so we'll take a cab" Underhill said to him Trevor nodded his head. Because they have only half say duty so Alec nodded his head. When they about to walk away Alec called Trevor.

"We started living together" Alec said while smiling because he feel happy and proud inside. Trevor smiled widely and waved his hand. Underhill laughed at them.

~~~~~~~

Alec sent a message to Magnus to come early because he wants to see him. He don't know why he's smiling when he was alone. But he knew it's because of Magnus. He was waiting for him watching TV. When he heard Magnus car sound he turned off the TV and stood up next to the door. Once Magnus opened the door Alec shouted to make him startled. Magnus closed his face after putting a bag on the floor.

Alec laughed hard holding his stomach. Magnus looked at him angrily. And hit him on his arm. "Idiot" he said slapping him again. Alec held his hands and turned around him. Magnus tried to push him but he failed because Alec gripped him by his waist. Alec stopped his laugh when Magnus stopped struggling. "I'm sorry" Alec whispered in his ear that made Magnus skin shivered.

"I don't want your sorry" Magnus said and looked away. Alec smiled at him. Their body pressed together so they could feel the heat between them. But Magnus pretending he didn't care about anything even though he felt excitement inside. "Then what you want?" He asked huskily. Magnus rolled his eyes.

Alec knew he would do that so he turned him around to see his beautiful angry face. "I missed you" Alec said pulling him more closly. "More than I missed you?" Magnus asked so both are burst out laugh and put their forehead against each other. Magnus pushed him on the wall before pressed his lips on him. Alec parted Magnus lips with his tongue so Magnus moaned.

Magnus hair buried inside of Alec's hair who kissed him hard. Their lips moved in syn while exploring each other's mouth. Magnus sucked Alec's lower lip while Alec doing his upper lip. They could taste each other forever but because of lack of breathe they pulled back and breathed hard. "Why even kissing also makes me weak" Magnus said looking into Alec's eyes who chuckled. Suddenly Magnus pulled back thinking about something.

"I bought a cookies for you but I forgot by your idiotic thing" Magnus held the bag from floor but again Alec pulled him so Magnus groaned. "What do you want?" Magnus asked pretending he was annoyed. "Can we stay at one room.. Because still I feel distance between us and if we start living together that's mean we've to live in one room right?" Alec asked softly because he don't want to make Magnus angry or reject it.

He feels everything around him but when talk about some stuff he felt nervous inside because maybe they didn't get used to it. But he saw Magnus face changed so he got fear inside him. Magnus pulled back and looked into Alec's eyes angrily.

"Magnus-" "Stop Alec.. Yeah we were started living as a husbands but I don't know where you got that I wants to share my bedroom with you" Alec was shocked by the confession. He was looked about to cry because he thought Magnus would say okay for this. "I'm so-" before he said anything Magnus started kissing him hard pushed him on the wall. Alec was more shocked now but he kissed him back because he couldn't hold himself to Magnus.

After kissed him hard until their lungs ached for breathe Magnus pulled back. "I don't know why you got nervous around me.. But look" he made Alec look into his eyes "We were shared one bed Alexander so that's mean we are going to live in one room.. I'm sorry for not talking about this first but trust me I wants to live with you completely.. You makes me feel happy I want to do that to you too.." Magnus said with full of emotions because he don't want Alec ask anything with a doubt to him.

He wants to be himself around Magnus because he accepted the way Alec was. Alec caressed Magnus cheek so Magnus leaned in to feel the touch more closing his eyes. "You already makes me feel happy Magnus" Alec said with a smile. His smile showing how much happiness he felt inside. Magnus nodded his head.

"I want to eat" Alec said smiling but before Magnus say anything he mentioned "Cookies" so Magnus laughed and pulled back. "I didn't think about anything" Magnus said so Alec laughed and slapped on Magnus ass that made Magnus jumped. "Fuck you bitch" Magnus cursed him rubbing before sat on the couche. Both are ate butter cookies while talking about their work stuff and random stuff between little romances..!