Chapter-29

Magnus was ready to go to the club with Raphael. Because Alec said he won't come tonight because of work so Magnus planned to go with Raphael. Raphael was fighting with him because after Magnus was busy with Alec he didn't give a time to his friend. But he knew Raphael always wants Magnus to be happy.

He wore black tight pant with dark pink and black color top. And makes up his face most beautifully and wore jewels. If Alec was there he would do anything to make Magnus stay with him because he looks so hot. Magnus laughed at the thought and sent a text to Alec that he's going to the club with Raphael. But he didn't get any reply from him.

Once he reached the club he found where Raphael is. He walked towards but stopped when someone pumped him. He looked up at him who smiled at him smugly. That man was tall and Asian. He stare Magnus like he's a meat. Magnus don't want deal with drunken people so he moved away from the crowd. "Magnus" Raphael said cheerfully before hugged him tightly.

"Looks like someone missed me" Magnus said in a teasing tone before hugged him back. "Of course I missed you my barbie doll" Raphael said and kissed him on his cheek so Magnus annoyed and pushed him while saying "eww"  Raphael laughed at his reaction. "I wasted my kiss" so Magnus laughed. "Fuck off" he said while sitting on the chair. "I don't think you would come here" Raphael said sipping his drink.

"Why's that?" Magnus asked after order his drink. "Because I thought you would spend your time to fuck your hot husband" He laughed loud while getting a death glare at him. "Shut the fuck up" Magnus said slapped Raphael on his cheek not hard.

While they talking Izzy came there so they three talked about Alec, school and other things while drinking but Magnus didn't drink much. When Izzy looks like gonna eat Raphael because of drinks Magnus stood up and walked towards the dance floor waving his hand to Raphael who already pulled by Izzy.

Magnus was closed his eyes before moved his body along with music. When he closed his eyes he only see those blue-amber mesmerizing eyes in front of him. He was smiling and dancing while thinking about Alec. Magnus thoughts completely filled with Alec's smile, love talks, his laughing, teasing, kissing and their love making.

But he opened his eyes when felt someone behind him. He turned around and met green eyes. He was annoyed at how close that fucking man standing. So he moved back while gaving him a death glare. "What the fuck you want?" Magnus asked gritting his teeth. "You looks beautiful" that man said moving little closely. "And hot" he huskily whispered. Magnus felt anger rise inside of him.

"Go away before I break your bones" Magnus warned him last time. But that man isn't moving away. He lifted his hand to touch Magnus face. So Magnus right hand rose to give him a punch but before he do that he saw the man was fell on the floor groaned. He knew who's that lunch because it's not from normal man. He turned around and looked at Alec who glaring at the man with a red face.

Magnus felt butterflies in his stomach at the moment. "Who the hell are you?" that man asked held his cheek and stood up. Magnus turned around and smirked at him. "Don't you notice the thing in my hand? Magnus showed his hand towards the man so that man backed away. Alec's eyes widened in a surprise but he pulled Magnus before held his hand. People are watching them but he don't care.

Magnus smiled looking at Alec who was smiling through happiness. He looked into Magnus eyes who kissed his cheek. Alec was about to kiss wedding ring along with Magnus but Magnus stopped him. "Before our romance I've to deal with him" he winked at Alec and turned around to give a punch.

He did and surprised when Izzy came and kicked him hard in her style but after that she was fell in Raphael arms who caught her at the right time. Magnus laughed at the scene but Alec was looked at her sister angrily because of her drunken state. "I'll take care of her" Raphael said after looked at Alec's angry eyes on them.

Magnus dragged Alec out of the club. Alec pushed him on the wall at the parking lot. "I'm happy" Alec said pressing his body on Magnus. They put their forehead on each other while smiling. Magnus put his both hands on Alec's hips.

Alec's hands on the wall. He held Magnus hand before gave a pepper kiss on that finger. Magnus giggled. "I'm happy too" Magnus whispered pulled back face. Alec held Magnus by his waist so Magnus wrapped his legs around him. His back was on the wall. He gasped when Alec started kissing him hard. His hands involuntarily buried inside of Alec's hair.

"I t-thought you're b-busy at work" Magnus said with difficulties between the kisses. "I don't want someone steal my hot husband at the club" Alec said before held Magnus and walked towards a car while kissing hungrily. Magnus laughed and sucked Alec's lower lip. Alec put Magnus on the car's engine and slide him.

So he could kiss Magnus neck who threw his head back at the sensation. He loved how Alec was giving him a pleasure while making him feel his love. When Magnus hands wrapped Alec's neck he found something on his neck like a chain. So he stopped Alec who looked at him confusingly. "Is this a chain?" He didn't expect it because he would never thought Alec wore something like this.

Alec looked shocked but trying to act normal. Magnus was tensed at the reaction of Alec's face so he slowly pushed Alec and stood up on his foot. He would never noticed it before and he didn't wore it at their first time. Alec saw Magnus shocked face so he said. "It's not what you think.. No one gave it to me" Alec said calmly but Magnus isn't look like convinced by that.

A lot of thoughts running in his mind. When Alec trying to held Magnus face Magnus stopped him and said "Then why are you wearing this? He said looking down. If it's Magnus or someone isn't weird to wear a chain but Alec isn't a person who wore a chain or any jewels. He's not thinking that Alec was cheating but he wants to know that. Without giving any answer Alec took out the chin from his shirt.

Magnus eyes winded and he felt his heart beat fast because Alec was wearing a chain along with their wedding ring. Alec looked at Magnus who smiling at the ring before held it. He looked into Alec's eyes which gives him a love he wants. He hugged Alec while holding the ring. Alec smiled and hugged him right.

Even though Alec was shocked when Magnus married him after he said he don't want to marry he would never think to throw a ring. Because for him it's his dream. And he can't unlove Magnus or throw a ring so he always wore a chain along with ring but no one know about that because he wore under the shirt.

But after he moved to Magnus house he had it in his pocket because he don't want Magnus laugh at it. He thought to wear it after they took a decision of living together but he didn't get a chance. Today he wore it because Magnus was completely filled in his thoughts than any other day so he did. He was happy about Magnus found out it.

Magnus hear Alec's heart beat which is beating for him. After some time Magnus looked at Alec who kissed him on his forehead. "I can't think of anyone but you.. You're stuck with me Magnus lightwood-bane" he said and giggled when Magnus bit his chin softly. "If it's in you I'm stuck with I would never find a away to come out" he said putting his face in Alec's neck who laughed at those words.

"Kiss me" Magnus said so Alec again held his and put him on the car. But before he kiss him the owner of the car came. It's that man who got punch from them. Magnus looked at Alec who kissed him hard so that man annoyed still holding his face.

They both giggled and Alec held Magnus so Magnus wrapped his legs around Alec. He walked towards Magnus car while eating Magnus lips who smiling while fighting back.

Alec put him in the back seat after unlocked the door. He can't close the door because he can't lie on the seat with his giant body. So Magnus laughed at him. Alec rolled his eyes and pulled Magnus out. He made the first seat sliding back in the lying position. Magnus pushed Alec and went on top of him.

"Are you going to make love here?" Alec asked all of sudden innocent. "I don't know how you changed your character from dominant bitch to innocent boy" Alec laughed at the way Magnus asked annoyingly. "Be happy about you're the only person who see those two sides of me" Alec said pulling Magnus face closely to him.

"I'm honored" Magnus said so they both are laughed. "I don't want to make love here but I'll make you wet sure" he said and smirked so Alec rolled his eyes before started kiss him hard. Both laughing and eating each others face inside of the car..!