Chapter-15

Alec woke up at the guest room. He was worked for a new crime case so he slept without his knowledge. He came out and looked around there's no sign of Magnus. He came upstairs and looked at Magnus but it was locked. Magnus isn't a early morning person but he gone to work too early.

It's weird to Alec. They're started living in this same house since last week but they both observed each other. Alec also don't know why he said that love matter yesterday. He didn't thought about that but Magnus attitude made him do it. It's look like Alec was very vulnerable in front of Magnus.

He should control his tongue and emotions at least what he thought. He looked at the room which is Magnus strictly said not to go. He don't know what's inside. But he don't want to do anything stupid so he walked towards his room. He took a shower and got ready to work.

Once he entered into the office everyone was doing a work hurry burry. He looked at everyone confusingly. "What's going on?" Everyone stopped working once they heard Alec's voice. Alec looked around at each and everyone.

"Tyrone called and gave a details about 'where the mafia gang ambush'.. We're getting ready so we'll gonna leave once you give an order.." Underhill said looking at Alec. Tyrone was working for a detective officers to give a information about criminals. Alec nodded and entered into his room.

He took something before got out of he room. It's a dangerous gang so they want to go with Alec and Alec knew that clearly. Alec, Underhill and Trevor got into one jeep. And other four coming in another jeep. Police officers are also coming from NY police station.

Normally detective officers won't go for a encounter but they're a worst criminals and that's spot was a crime place. That's why Luke gave it to them. And he knew Alec was capable to finish this well.

Magnus was at his office analyzing some files related to Samuel(Caterina's brother) case. He didn't know what bothering him but his mind was disturbed by something and he knew what's that. He was stopped doing his work and closed his eyes leaning back.

He even not knew Alec would noticed his face clearly at school times but now he have to believe that Alec loved him. He couldn't sleep long that's why he got out of the house so early.

While he was thinking someone entered into the office so Magnus opened his eyes and saw it was Samuel who walked while smiling. "Don't you have any manner?" Magnus asked all of sudden that made Samuel faked his sadness.

Magnus annoyed at his expression. "Good morning Magnus" He said in his flirty tone. "I thought you're fucking straight" Magnus said looking at files. Samuel sat at opposite chair across Magnus table.

"I am.. But your make up make me think I'm bi" he winked Magnus rolled his eyes with a disgusting expression. "Don't get angry.. I knew you've a boyfriend who name was Alex, Alan?" He was thinking while putting his index finger on his face. He looks like Asian and dark skin but not good at Caterina.

"Alec.. His name was Alexander lightwood" Magnus said in his silky voice. He love that name even though he denied it. Samuel looks at Magnus and smiled. Because it's so good to hear Alexander name from Magnus that's what he thought.

"Stop looking like that" Magnus said sternly. "His name was more tasty when you said" "you should stop talking before my hand slap your face" Magnus said rising his eyebrows. Samuel gulped visibly because Magnus would anything.

"Okay.. I came here to say handle my case carefully.. Because I can't take anymore risk.. I want to clear my name" he said. Magnus just nodded his head while arranging the files.

Samuel running a food manufacturing company and the one man who was working for a competitive company filed a case against his company that he was using drugs and some illegal chemicals to give a taste to foods.