Chapter-1

Hello.. Here new malec au.. Are you ready?

It's an autumn season. That's mean the leaves gives you a blessing whenever you walk under the trees. But one car drove fast on the leaves. Definitely not the person who wants to make the place dust but he was hurry to the court. The black stylish car stopped in front of the court. The man who getting out of the car got an attention from people who stood up out side of the court.

He loves attention but not now. Yes it's a Magnus Bane oh wait lawyer Magnus Bane. He wore dark blue suit. He loves to wear jewels and makeup. But he chose to come professionally that's mean light makeup at the trial days. He's one of the successful lawyer at New York who works in the firm of Pearson.

"Magnus Bane you can start your trial" once the judge accounced he stood up while putting his button on his suit. "First I want ask some questions to Ms. Risa". The lady who looks young and innocent stood up to give a answers. Lorenzo looked at Magnus and then his client Risa. Magnus walked towards her and stood up. "Ms. Risa when you got married Mr. Mike?" She cleared her throat before said "March 5th, 2021". Magnus nodded his head. "So you lived with him more than one year?" He asked camly.

"Yeah. But I went to my parents house when he started abuse me" she said with her glassy eyes. "Did he abused you physically?" She nodded her head when Magnus asked. "I need an answer Ms. Risa" he said looking at her. "Yes he was abused me more than a month" she said wiping her eyes.

Magnus turned towards the judge. "Ms. Risa said she was abused by my client Mr. Mike.. But before she was separate from Mr. Mike she went to Paris for holidays.. She spend a whole month there.. Here the evidence of her ticket report.." He handled the report to the court. Lorenzo rubbed his head.

"This is the footage of Ms. Risa when she left Mr. Mike house.. In last trial she said she was beat by him at her face.. She also said that's the reason she was left him but in the footage her face was fine.." He gave the footage to them. He smirked at Lorenzo before sat on his seat. Lorenzo asked more questions to Mike. But nothing is valid as Magnus evidence. Magnus was disturbed him saying "Objections" In the middle of every question. That made Lorenzo annoyed but Magnus truly enjoyed.

Everyone was waiting for the judgment. Magnus was looks very cool. "Based on each side of evidence we're here for judgment.. Mr. Mike didn't abuse his girlfriend.. That was clear by the footage.. Ms. Risa has no evidence for herself beaten by him.. So the court was giving counsel to Ms. Risa.. And Ms. Risa should paid to Mr. Mike for accused him as an abuser.. The penalty will be decide my the victim.. Court dismissed" Magnus was smiled at the success. Mike thank him by hug him. Lorenzo was collecting his files but he stopped by Magnus voice.

"Oh my dear friend.. I'm sorry again I won the case.." he said smiling devilishly. Lorenzo looked at without saying anything. "You know one thing I was won more than hundred case and lose none.. So think before take a case against me.." he said and patted on Lorenzo shoulder. "Mr. Magnus Lightwood-Bane.." he called him when Magnus turned to leave but stopped rolling his eyes. He turned to look at Lorenzo. "Don't expect the success all the time Magnus.. It's like a bitch" he said in his smug tone. Magnus moved in front of him. "But that bitch is mine today" he winked at him before walked away.

On the other side everyone was rushed to their place once they heard head of senior detective coming to their office. Luke was entered into the detective office followed by Alec. Everyone greeting him. He stood up in front of everyone. Alec was stood up next to him. He wore black shirt and the first two buttons opened. He looks hot as always with that neck tattoo. He's a detective who works hard and honestly. He loved his work more than anything.

"Listen each and every junior detectives.. Mr. Joe was transferred to California office.. So I'm here to give that place to next person who deserves the senior position.." He said looking at everyone and the people knew who deserves the position. So they smiled before nodded their head. "You all already knew who's the person.. Yeah it's Alec.." He said putting his hand on Alec. But Alec didn't react more. He just smiled and stood up calmly. He was happy but he don't like the attention thing.

Luke congrats him before walked towards the senior office place. It's a biggest defective office in New York city. It has two block which one for seniors and one for juniors. Everyone congrats Alec. Alec said thanks to everyone and went to his cabin. He loves to spend his alone time when he was happy or sad. He smiled and rubbed his back of neck. He took his phone and messaged Izzy that he got promotion. But stopped because he wants to see their happiness in person. So he planned to go to his house tonight.

"Mom I'm here" he shout once he entered into his house. Mayrse said "aww" and walked fast towards him. She hugged him. Alec loves to spend time with his family but he got only limited time for everything other than work. "What a surprise" he shouted so Alec laughed because her voice is enough to bring his sister and brothers out if their room. "Big brother" already one girl shouted and ran towards his brother who's ready to give a hug. He lifted her when gave her a big hug. Jace walked out of his room.

"Hey buddy what brings you here?" He laughed and hugged him. "I want to say one important thing" he said to see the curious faces in front of him. "I got a promotion. Now I'm a senior defective officer". Everyone mouth opened like a "O" shape. But before he snap his finger Izzy jumped on him laughing. "Congratulations my boy" Mayrse said before hugged him. Jacr congrats him. "Where's max?" He asked because he missed his little brother.

"He was sleeping" Mayrse said. They walked towards the living room. Lightwood house was big because Robert was a successful business man. After his death of car accident Mayrse took the business in her control. Jace also worked with his mother. Izzy was studying her final year of college. They all settled on the couche. Mayrse sat next to Alec. Alec knew what his mother gonna ask.

"Mom please don't ask the same question today also.. Because every time you ask about him it only remind me of the day.. The day I got married..  It's been three years.. I never seen him after that day.. I don't want to see him too.." He said clearly. Mayrse nodded her head. "But why you hate him Alexander?" she asked calmly. Alec chuckled sarcastically.

"Mom if you hate someone you would knew about them but we would talked only one time.. He don't know anything about me neither I am.. So please stop asking about him anymore.." "Okay I won't ask anymore at least I will try.. Now talk with your siblings I'll prepare dinner.." She said and walked towards the kitchen. Alec looked at her mother and then started his talk with Izzy and Jace.

At the club..
"Oh my boy came here" Raphael shouted lifting his cocktail above his head once he saw Magnus walked inside of the club. He wore jewels and put a makeup on his face that made himself more hot. Everyone looked at drooling even the couples also stopped and watched him. Magnus was dance the way so everyone dancing looking at him. "I thought you would never come" Raphael said at Magnus who sat next to him.

"Did I missed coming here?" He asked after told a glass of gin to the bartender who's showing all of her teeth. "Nope.. You're coming here every night.. That's why I'm here.." He said sipping his cocktail. Magnus looked around. Some of the girls staring him up to down. He smiled and turned to his friend. "How was your day Magnus Lightwood-Bane..?" He teased him. Magnus was annoyed. "If you call me like that again I'll give you a cocktail along with poison.." He said seriously before walked away with his glass. "Devil" Raphael said and shook his head with a smile. He knew Magnus will not gonna leave this club alone like everyday..!

How's it? There are lot's of mysterious isn't it?