Chapter-14

Magnus went to the coffee shop after his case work. He sat on the chair and order his coffee. He didn't see anyone until someone sat opposite side of him. So he looked up from his phone. It was Izzy.

"Hello Magnus"

she said with a smile. They knew each other and talked few times. But not much close. Izzy always come to their family dinner with his father at Asmodeus house but Magnus would never attend the dinner.

"Hey Isabelle"

he said gave his pleasant smile.

"How's life going between you and my brother?"

She asked excitedly. Magnus knew Raphael would tell this to her but he thought a second before said.

"We're living like a perfect housemate"

he said and smiled. He don't want to make her sad at the same he don't want to lie. Everyone knew they married unwillingly. Izzy nodded her head.

"He'll change Magnus"

"Why I want him to change?"

He asked suddenly because in his heart he strongly believe that Alec hates him.

"Because he-"

"Isabelle.. I appreciate that you want your brother to be happy.. But he will never get that until we get divorce.. That's why u tried but he refused.. Now he was living with a person who he hates so much in the same house"

Magnus said and sipped his coffee looking at Izzy who looked at him surprised.

"What?"

Magnus asked

"Who told you that he hates you?"

She asked leaning in.

"I don't need anyone's word.. I knew that by his behavior.. He hates me more than anything"

Magnus said looking at his coffee cup. Izzy didn't said anything. She left her after said bye. Magnus looked at her until she got out of the shop.

"Magnus"

Alec shouted while walking towards Magnus room. He didn't heard any sound so he entered into the room. He looks so angry. He went straight to the bathroom.

He don't care what the other person doing. Magnus was taking a bath. He heard Alec's voice but didn't answer.

He wants to make that man mad so he was dancing while cleaning himself by the shower gel.

He heard the thud sound so he looked at the door. Alec was stood up with a grumpy cat face.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Magnus shouted and turned around. He even not take a towel with him because he thought Alec won't come inside his room but that man came into his bathroom which is he didn't locked.

"Get out"

he shout again while cover his lower part by his hands but he couldn't cover both side. Still the foam there on his body because he didn't wash his body.

"Alexander"

he shouted again because Alec didn't go away. He was looking at the pinkish cheeks very seriously like he gonna eat. That made Magnus groan.

"Stop staring you bitch"

Alec looked away once he heard Magnus shout like he gonna kill Alec soon. Magnus normally don't care but now he didn't expect it.

"What did you say to my sister?"

Alec asked little loudly.

"Do you think it is a right place to ask?" Magnus asked annoyingly.

"Answer me" Alec shouted again.

Magnus can't stand like this anymore so he turned around and took his hands off. Alec was in the halfway of the bathroom. It's a big bathroom compare to Alec's. Alec gulped at the sight.

Magnus stood up under the shower completely naked even though his heart beats fast.

"I don't know what you want to hear from me" Magnus said calmly before turn on the shower tap. Alec stare every move of Magnus but he focuses on his eyes.

"You said to her that I hates you more than anything.. That girl shouted at me.. Who the hell said that Magnus?"

He asked to him who rubbing his hands by the water fell on his body. His hair slight on his forehead.

"I knew that Alec.. I don't know why this is bothering you.. Accept the truth.."

He said like it's nothing. Alec face turned red because of anger and at the sight of Magnus. He moved close and turn off the tap.

"Stop assume anything.. And stop fucking say that again and again.." "I can say thousand times.. You hate me you hate me you hate-"

Before he  finish Alec shouted "Stop you fucking idiot.. I can't hate you because I fucking loved you.."

His voice echoed the bathroom and Magnus room. Magnus was looking at him shockingly.

Alec looked into Magnus eyes who was also shocked by himself. He couldn't take that thought of Magnus thinks he hated him. He didn't want to say that but he don't have choice.

He can't hear that words again. Both eyes are locked. Neither of them don't know what to do but their bodies moved close and Alec cupped Magnus face both of his hands before pressed his lips on Magnus plum lips. 

He felt like some burden removed from his chest. Because he was suffer most of the nights for not confessed his feelings to Magnus.

Once upon a time he was ran behind him like a crazy boy. Everything started running in the back of his head but that stopped when Magnus kissed him back.  Magnus put his hand on Alec's neck and pulled him close.

He kissed him with a same passion. He don't know what got inside but his lips wanted to taste Alec's lips so he did. Alec's hand went on Magnus hips so Magnus gasped at the shivering sensation.

Alec took a chance and took Magnus lips between his lips. He started suck those lips while pulling him close. When he felt Magnus body on him he groaned so Magnus entered his tongue into Alec's mouth.

Alec was willing to give what he wants so he opened his mouth. Magnus sucked his lips. Alec wants to taste more so he was fighting with Magnus to suck his lips again. Both are needed air so they pulled back after the breathtaking kiss.

Alec looked at Magnus who's staring at the floor breathing hard like Alec. His body still in between Alec's arms. Alec holding him by his hips.

Magnus lifted his head before stare at Alec. Alec's other hand moved from his neck to his cheeks. He cleared the water drip that made Magnus heart beat fast against Alec's chest.

"Magnus-" "You loved me?" He asked. It's not looks sound good. He didn't asked that he loved him and he never confessed it to Magnus but he asked like it was only happened in the past. Alec looked at him confused.

"I-um" before he say anything Magnus pulled his body from his and walked out of the bathroom. Alec was stood up like a statue. He went out and saw Magnus stood up with a towel around his waist.

"Get out" He said sternly. Alec looked at him surprisingly. "What happened Magnus? I don't know why you're getting angry suddenly..-"

"I said get the fuck out" he shouted so Alec looked at him angrily. He definitely knew Magnus isn't angry because of the kiss.

He didn't want to ask or say anything now because it'll make it more complicate so he left the room without saying anything. Magnus locked the door soundly once he left the room..!

Ohh that kiss scene was my favorite part😉😍..!