Chapter-20

Alec POV

After the conversation I came back to my room. I don't know why I couldn't sleep because every time I close my eyes I saw his face. When he talked about his mom's and dad's death I looked at his face which looks like a baby. Because it showed the innocence, angry, sad and wanting someone by his side.

I was reading him without my knowledge. That moment I wanted to hold him in my arms because he needed that. But something held me back. He's so soft inside I knew that years ago but today I saw his vulnerable side. It hit me different. I could take his angry face but the face today I seen. Because when I see his painful face that made my heart broken.

After I promised myself I went through hard time to forget him. I couldn't forget that days because that was a worst days of my life. When I tried to move on from him only I realized how his memories, face, voice and smile mixed in my life. I knew why my relationship with Danny wasn't worked out but I don't know I still love Magnus or not. Because my mind was spinning and confusing me.

It's want to go far away from him but wants to stay with him. My life was changed after I met him three years back. My heart clinched every time I imagining with anyone. But he was sleeping half of the NY people. I don't know why he got angry when I talked about his reality. How can I not believe when I saw him with that girl. He's getting angry like he would never slept with anyone in his whole life.

Maybe he has no feelings or care on me but I couldn't sleep here. It's all his fault. Why he didn't only tell me the reason because the way he described his situation and pain doing something in my heart. I was stood up after a lot of thoughts and walked out of my room. I don't know if he locked his door or not but I walked towards his room with a little hope. I didn't knocked but opened it.

Yes he didn't locked like always. When I slowly walked inside I saw he was sleeping on the bed. It's dark but I could see his face through the light came from window. I hair hurried inside my hair while I was looking at him without moving. But I took a deep breathe before moved and sat on his bed. He was sleeping on his left side so his face on my side. He looks beautiful like always.

Without my permission my hand went to caressing his face and hair. And a smile was dancing on my lips. I knew nothing was Magnus fault. Because Magnus wasn't committed with me or anyone when I saw him with a girl. So I can't get angry at Magnus for that.

And I was the one who should feel or angry at myself because of not confessed my feelings to Magnus early. I knew everything that's why I was came to his room to see him. I moved close to him before lying next to him looking at Magnus face.

Third POV:
"Miss you mama" Magnus mumbled in his sleep. Alec looked at a tear drop flowing from Magnus eyes. He wiped that and couldn't lying without doing anything so he pulled Magnus towards him by his waist because he don't want to touch his right hand. He put Magnus head on his arm.

Magnus snuggled more to him that made Alec smiled. He slowly caressing Magnus injured hand like a feather touches. "Mmm" Magnus let out a sound. But Alec took a sound like a moan in his brain and smiled like an idiot but suddenly he remembered that visual so his eyes glowing at the dark.

His tear drops fell on Magnus hair but Alec made it disappear with his hands. He drifted into the sleep while watching the man who was sleeping peacefully in his arms. When he opened his eyes morning he couldn't find out Magnus as he expected. Magnus didn't ask anything to him so he was still angry at him that was Alec thought. He got ready because today he planned to go to his workplace.

Raphael was visiting everyday to see Magnus and he's the who help him to wear dress after Magnus took a bath. Alec has no rights to interfere between them so he didn't say anything about that.