Chapter-31

Alec's POV:

When I opened my eyes I looked at Magnus who sitting next to me on the chair with red eyes. I didn't know what happened to that house and how I came here. Because when I went to unconscious I see that psycho laughing at me. So I thought he would killed me. But no I'm here looking at my love who looked at me with a tearful eyes. "Alexander" he called me in his silky trembling voice. I felt little pain in my head but looked at him clearly after shook my head.

"What happened? Am I not dead yet right?" I asked looking straight into his eyes. He wiped his tears and hit me on my hand. He knew I asked the second question to make him angry. "I hate you" he said and pretend his anger on me. "Okay I'm living now tell me what happened? Who saved your precious husband" he rolled his eyes so I laughed.

"He's the who saved you Alec" Underhill said while entering into hospital room along with Trevor who smiling at them. "How did you came there?" I asked shockingly because I couldn't believe that. I was sitting on the bed looking furiously at Magnus.

"When I was in meeting I received a message that address and your photo.. So I came to the place without thinking but the girl who stood up in that room gave me a gun and I shot him on his head.. So he was dead" he said looking at me with his puppy face.

Third person POV:
"When we investigate that girl said she was lived like a slave to him and he rapped everyday and threatened her so she was done everything to save her family.. She's the one who texted to Magnus" Trevor said looking at Alec. Alec nodded his head. "Where's she?" He asked.

"She's in our office" Underhill said. Then they both left the room. "Did you killed him because of me?" Alec asked controlling his laugh. He didn't asked it for that psycho but Magnus killed someone to save his husband. That girl send a message who Alec talked last and it was Magnus. Magnus had no time to inform to detective office so he did alone.

Magnus knew how to operate it because his father had a gun. Magnus knew they would change the case as Alec killed him but Alec wants to teas him right now. Magnus knew that too. "No I liked to wear my ring so I saved you to wear it for my life long" Magnus said pressing his lips at end. "So if I dead you'll throw this?" Alec pulling Magnus towards him. Magnus held his hand back.

"No I would wear this until my last breathe" he said rubbing his ring because he got emotional suddenly. Alec realized it so he again pulled back this time Magnus sat next to Alec. Alec made him look at him by lifting his face.

"Nothing gonna happen to me.. Because I wants to tortured you some more years" he said so Magnus groaned annoyingly. That made Alec laugh. "If you gone alone like this to mission anymore I'll divorce you" Magnus warned him but Alec leaned down and kiss him. So Magnus closed his eyes at the slow tender kiss.

"Say anything but don't say that word.. It hurts me" Alec mumbled looking at those parted lips. Magnus felt pain in his heart when he heard Alec's hurtful voice. He looked down at Alec with so much emotions filled in his eyes. He held Alec's face before kissed him hard. Alec smiled and kissed him back while pulling him more closely.

When Magnus about to sit on Alec's lap by his pulling the door was opened so they pulled back and Magnus stood up looking at nurse who looked shocked at them. "I thought you're still in a unconscious state" she said and walked Alec. Alec cleared his throat and licked his lips.

"Take this tablets everyday and come for checkup after one week" she gave a paper to Alec. Magnus took it and nodded his head. Before she left the room she looked back. "You two look cute together" "Thanks" Alec said with a smile. So she smiled and walked out.

"I think she likes me" Magnus said to make Alec angry. "Fuck that thought.. She mentioned US" he said again pulled Magnus. But Magnus walked away. "Come let's go home" he said took Alec's jacket. Alec was just went to unconscious because of that psych hit on his nerve point. And there are few stitches on his forehead because of that ceramic bowl.

So he can go home but should take a rest. "Why can't we go home and continue our kissing?" Alec asked while standing. Magnus smiled but didn't say anything. "Ouch" Alec held his head and acted like his head seriously paining. Magnus came next to him with a worried face and asked. "What happened? Can I call a doctor?" Alec looked at him in a side ways.

"No need" he winked at Magnus who already wrapped his arm around him. "You bitch" he tried to pull himself but Alec didn't let him go. "I'm feeling pain in my head but not hard.. Walk with me" he ordered. Magnus looked at him and gulped at the tone. Alec smirked at him.

"I'll use this tone when you're under me" he whispered in Magnus ear that made Magnus skin shivered. "Can we go?" Magnus asked trying to talk normally. "Yeah sure" Alec said while laughing. Magnus rolled his eyes dramatically.

~~~~~~~~

When Alec was sleeping Magnus staring him while thinking about something. Alec knew Magnus cried for what happened to him but he can't do anything about it. Magnus didn't notice Alec also staring him until he heard Alec's voice because he was thinking about the incident deeply.

"Magnus" Alec called him. "Um" Magnus responded and looked at him. "I'm sorry.. I knew you scared to death.. But I'll be careful and go with other so sleep now" he said before pulling Magnus so Magnus lying close to him. "You promise?" Magnus asked looking up at Alec.

"I promise" Alec said and kissed on Magnus forehead. He wiping Magnus eyes before hugged him tightly. "I love you more than anything" Alec said caressing his hair until Magnus fell asleep..!