Chapter-26

The two person who don't want to live together who are fighting all the time running to make other feel the emotions they have on each other. They went straight to the bathroom in Magnus room. Because they don't want to do anything like this so first they wants to take a shower but it's not take too long. Because their desire won't allow that.

Once they got into the bathroom Magnus pulled off his shirt and pant. Alec was watching it with his heart eyes. They also remembered their first kissed in that bathroom. Magnus looked at Alec who's waiting to see naked Magnus but that man looked at Alec before get rid off his boxer. "Seriously?" Magnus asked so Alec came back his sense.

"You don't know how many years prayer this was" Magnus literally laughed at his words and reaction. "Stop Alec" Magnus said with a shy smile. Because he could feel the love and urge. Alec pushed Magnus on the wall so Magnus gasped. Their body pressed on each other closely.

He kissed Magnus hard who trying to kiss him back with same feelings. Magnus pulled off Alec's shirt while kissing him who helped him. Alec was stood up with only his boxers. Kissing can share thoughts so after they pulled back breathlessly Magnus mumbled "Please" so Alec turned his body Magnus jumped his back.

Alec stood up while Magnus back hitting on the wall who started kissing the tattoo on the back of Alec's neck. Alec smiled and held Magnus legs which is wrapped around his stomach. Magnus held Alec's hair back and whispered in his ear "M means?" Alec smiled and looked him in side ways.

"Magnus Fashionable Bane" he said in a deep voice. Magnus laughed loud before took Alec's earlobe in between his teeth. Alec laughed and enjoying the moment. Again Magnus went to suck the 'M' letter tattoo until his heart filled with satisfaction. He could imagine how Alec was crazy on him because he tattooed his name's first letter even though they're not lovers.

He don't know who could do that other than Alec who loved him more. He put his foot on the floor after gave a last kiss on the tattoo. They went under the shower while making eye contact. That's enough to make them aroused. Alec leaned down and licked Magnus neck before pulled his body on him.

Magnus smiled while the water flowing on each others body. Their upper body touched like their lower parts rubbed in a sensual way. Alec's one hand went into Magnus boxer at the back side so Magnus took a flesh on Alec's shoulder to control his moan. Alec's hand gripped Magnus ass and he squeezed it hard.

Magnus don't want to play him alone so he pulled his face back. Alec groaned who sucking his neck Magnus chuckled at the puppy face. Without breaking eye contact Magnus put his index finger on Alec's collar bone then slowly moved it down until his stomach.

Alec threw his head back when Magnus hand went into Alec's boxer who already aroused by their rubbing. Alec bit his lower lip when Magnus moved his hand but his eyes widened when Magnus pulled down his boxer in one shift moment. Magnus laughed at Alec's red face who looked at Magnus innocently.

"Shy baby" Magnus mumbled at Alec's lips with a smile before pressed his lips on him. "I couldn't wait any more" Magnus said between the hot kiss. "Me either" Alec said and  Magnus so they stood up completely naked. Their bodies touching while their lips tasting each other through the water.

Alec turned off the shower after Magnus jumped on him. He walked out of the bathroom while kissing him. They didn't see each other completely but their body make them feel how much they wants each other.

After Alec put Magnus on the bed he pulled himself completely off of him. So Magnus was confused. Alec stood up at edge of the bed staring at Magnus. Magnus was laughing while putting his elobw on the bed. "Where that shy baby now?" He asked and laughed hard.