Chapter-12

At evening Magnus woke up from his bed like a sleepy head. Today he took a holiday because he worked hard last few days. Caterina won't mind it because she knew Magnus was perfect when it's come his works. Magnus came downstairs to eat something. He saw Alec sat on the couche eating cheese burger while watching TV. Alec noticed Magnus staring but he didn't give him any attention. Magnus walked towards the kitchen but he stopped half way and turned. "I forget to mention.." He moved close to Alec and stood up who looked at him. "You can't touch anything you want in my house lightwood" Alec rolled his eyes and changed the channel while bite a burger. That burger made Magnus drool on but he didn't show anything.

"You can touch anything you want in your room and the kitchen.. You can watch TV.. But you can't touch any of my precious things around this living room.. And you don't allowed to go into my room and that room.." He pointed at the right side room which is on the upstairs. Alec didn't take his eyes off from tv that made Magnus angry because he didn't said to his words. When Alec was tried to change channel but Magnus grabbed the remote harshly. But before he completely took it Alec pulled him so Magnus fell on him. He balanced his hand on the couch. But he didn't expect the next move from Alec.

Alec held his hand and pushed Magnus on the couch. Now he's on top of him. "Get the fuck off me you bitch" Magnus shouted once he felt Alec's body on him. But Alec smirked at him. "Stop struggling" Alec said little loudly when Magnus tried to push him.

"I don't understand your conditions Magnus.. You're the one who wants to live with you.. That's mean I've every rights to touch these all things and most importantly I've all rights to you touch.." he moved his hand to touch Magnus cheek. Alec balanced his hand on the couch. But before he hand touch him Magnus grabbed it and bite it hard. "Ahh bitch" Alec shouted after tool his hand from Magnus mouth who smirked at him.

"If your filthy hand touch me I'll cut and throw it into the garbage can.. Now get off from me.." He again pushed him but Alec put his body more on him. Magnus looked at with his angry eyes. Alec smirked at him. His face was so close to Magnus. Their eyes locked for a second but Magnus looked away. "You looks more beautiful when you're under me" That made Magnus grit his teeth.

Alec grabbed his chin and turned his face to look into his eyes. Till now he would never get a chance to see Magnus this much close because their face was only few inches away. "What are you trying to do?" Magnus said but Alec's eyes fixed on Magnus lips. So Magnus licked his lips without his knowledge.

"Stop staring" Magnus said disgustingly. "I hate your fucking beautiful lips" Alec said still looking at his lips. Magnus smirked because Alec looked at him like he was seduced my Magnus. "Do you want to taste it" Magnus asked huskily but Alec laughed. "Do you really think you can seduce me?" Alec tried to pull himself back but Magnus pulled him back. "I can seduce everyone.." Magnus said but it's clear he wants to piss Alec like the way Alec did.

Alec moved close to him and said huskily "I'm not your toy.. Go to the club and pick someone else". Magnus didn't say anything back. Alec stood up and said. "I hope you'll get me out soon" then he walked towards the guest room. Magnus rolled his eyes. He don't want to think anything now so he went to the kitchen to eat. Alec started working on another case.

He was special when it's come crimes because he was more interested in this field. Trevor and Underhill also working with him. He saw they're spending more time together. But Trevor isn't looks like Underhill type. He not gonna care if anything happen between them. Because he was "Minding my own business" kind of person.

While driving to the crime place Trevor staring at Alec. But Alec didn't give him any attention. "Drive looking at road not my face" He said without looking at Trevor. But still he was felt that gaze on him so he looked at Trevor who smiled. "Stop the car" Alec said so did Trevor. "What the fuck you want?" "I want to say something to you" Trevor said turned towards his side. So Alec looked at him annoyingly.

"What? But please don't say you're in love because I'm not in the mood to deal with this kind of things" Alec said looked around the place. "I'm in love with Underhill" Trevor said looking straight into Alec's eyes. Alec wants to laugh out but he was surprised too. "What? Really?" He didn't think this would happen. But it's also benefit to him because he can ride off the two idiots. 

"Yeah.. I don't know I'm his type or not but fell on him.. Do you think he'll accept me?" He asked little nervously. Because love will change anyone or anything. So he was in the same situation. "I don't know.. But he'll like you.. Give your best.." He don't know what to say because he's not good at advise like his sister. He knew about love that he was experienced but he's not lucky to have that back at least what he thought.

"Thank you Alec.." Trevor said smiling at him so Alec also gave him a smile while nodding his head. At the spot Underhill was there before them. For the first time Alec noticed the way Trevor looks at Underhill. But he also noticed that Underhill trying to avoid the gaze of other person. So Alec smiled at them.
~~~~~
"I can't take this case" Magnus said while walking towards his office. "Why not?" Caterina asked while walking with him. "I don't like him" "Is it matter? Don't act like a child Magnus" Cat said annoyingly. Magnus turned around to looked her. "Cat you know I don't work on any case if I don't want.." Magnus said in a polite voice.

"But it's a important case to me" "Why?" Magnus asked suddenly. Cat hesitated first just said "He's my brother, not exactly my own brother but he was a son of my father and his second wife" Magnus looked at her and thought a second. "Okay I'll take the case" He said because she's his friend so he can't say "no" after she said he was her brother. "Thank you.. I don't want some other handle this case because you're best.." "Not even Ragnar?" Magnus asked because Ragnar also a good attorney.

"He's not good at type of case" she said and winked at him before walked away. Magnus smiled. He knew the reason that Ragnar was his boyfriend so he can't talk as lawyer at Cat's brother at least he's not that type of person. Magnus sat on his chair and took his phone when he heard notification sound. He looked at the massage box once he saw Alec's name.

"I didn't unpack my bag yet. So take a decision soon." Magnus don't know how he got his number. Magnus saved his number that day he took from Raphael. "Nothing going to happen.. So keep begging" he text back with a smirk. "Fuck that thought.. I give you an choice to make us happy" Magnus didn't reply anything back. But he also don't know why his heart felt pain  when he thought of "Alec hates him"..!