Chapter 51

I called his number but when someone answered on the other line, I was left speechless for a minute. I don't know what to say to him after I realized that it would be a big scandal if I were to admit that a man took my first that night. I bit my lower lip.

"Rishel," he called after a few minutes of silence. "You called?"

Where should I start? I stood up as I remembered what happened earlier. My two eyebrows met as I told Lyndon about Rei trying to destroy my honor, even though I knew someone else had done it in that night.

After that, silence prevailed between the two of us before he cleared a throat. "Does your parents know this?" he asked.

My lips formed a line and I looked out the window where it was starting to mist. "I didn't let them know. I don't want them to worry so this matter must end sooner." I breathed deeply. "Mr. Davies, I know I've hurt your cousin and I really regret playing with his feelings but please know that there's no one I could run to now except you for this matter." I looked down. "I will surely repay you for this favor."

"I heard the vocalist of the band is your boyfriend?"

I was stunned by what he said and then I squinted my eyes. "Where did you hear that news?" I asked.

As far as I know, the manager did not inform the public that Levi and I had a relationship. Even the staffs don't know anything and only Maingey, Vine, and I know. So how did he know?

"I have my ways," he only said after a few minutes.

My teeth clenched but I didn't ask him about it. "It doesn't concern you, Mr. Davies."

"Rishel, we didn't talk for a long time so you forgot that you're my fiancee."

That's when I remembered what he said before. He said he will marry me and ask for my parents' permission. I didn't take what he said seriously because I thought he was joking but he wasn't. My fist clenched.

"I've talked to your parents and they agreed. Didn't your parents inform you?" he asked after a minute.

I bit my lower lip and took a deep breath. "Let's talk about that next time, shall we?"

"As you wish."

Even though I can't see him, I know that he has a big smile on his lips. I frowned but I swallowed my annoyance because he was the only one who could help me at this time.

"I want Rei to pay for what he tried to do to me."

He was silent for a few minutes before asking, "Do you have any evidence that can be used in the case?"

Unfortunately, I got no evidence. I know that Topzan Entertainment will not release a statement and will do everything to cover up what Rei did. My eyes squinted. "So... he'll get away with it?" I whispered annoyed.

"Not a chance."

From the tone of his voice, it looks like he is planning something against Rei. I don't know what his plan is but I'm willing to wait. I sighed. "Okay, I trust you."

Silence passed between us again and he seemed unable to bear it. He asked again, "Is something bothering you?"

I looked up at the dark sky I could see from the open window. Gusty winds increased with rain. I reached for the button on the side to close the window. "Yes."

"You tell me."

"A shameless bastard bedded me the other night," I admitted.

Even though he's not around, I feel the temperature around me dropped suddenly. He was silent for a few minutes before asking again. "Did he force himself on you?"