Chapter 50

Pin drop silence hit us. Nicole raised her eyebrows and Levi's gaze deepened. I took a deep breath and clenched my fist. "What now? Will you just keep quiet?" I pointed a finger on Nicole. "Didn't you tell her something happened between us?"

I was hoping that Nicole would feel bad, but she suddenly smiled and laughed at me. I frowned at her. "Did you hit your head? Why are you laughing?" I asked her, annoyed.

Nicole shook her head. "Are you talking about the other night?"

The corner of my lips twitched. "Levi bedded me the other night, Nicole."

"So?"

I scoffed when I saw the smile on her lips.

What does he want to convey to me? That he didn't care if something happened to Levi and me?

Before I could speak, Nicole was ahead of me. "Are you sure about that night? Did Levi do it with you?" she asked me mockingly.

"What do you mean?"

"Poor girl," Nicole said then blew out air. She finished getting dressed so she stood up and poured wine into the empty glass on the center table. "It wasn't Levi whom you've slept with, Miss Larica. Some other guy popped your cherry that night."

My heart beat quicken. "Are you kidding?"

"Nope." She shook her head and took a sip of wine while looking straight into my eyes. I saw her sly smile. "Before Levi could undress you, I arrived at the scene and snatched him away from you."

"W-What?"

She shrugged. "I was skeptical of the idea of ​​giving Levi to you, you're too weak. And guess what? I saw you unconscious in bed." She shook her head again as if disappointed. "How can you make him happy if he hasn't started yet and you are unconscious? It was a good decision to pull Levi out of that room. But who knew when we returned to the room, we saw you naked? The room was full of that scent, you know?"

I clung to the table when my knee went weak.

The smile on Nicole's lips widen. "So don't blame Levi if he's willing to take me. He's the only man in my life, not like you who doesn't know who laid you first. Right, honey?" she said and turned to Levi who had been silent for a while.

I looked up at Levi and asked, "Is what she said true?" He silent for a few seconds so I laughed. "And here I am, believing that something happened to us when in fact nothing happened. So you're making fun of me, Levi?"

Nicole's eyes narrowed. "Who are you to question him? You are the one who committed a sin among the three of us so don't blame us for being cruel!"

"What? Can you hear yourself, Nicole?"

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at what she said. They are the ones who were doing shameful acts behind my back but the blame's on me? Is her mind okay?

"So... Tell me," I whispered and turned to Levi. "What are your plans now? Will you continue your relationship with this girl, Levi?"

"Rishel, I can't give up Nicole."

My body stiffened when I heard it. I couldn't move or stay silent at what he said. I thought Nicole was the only one with a strange mind but I was wrong. It was the person I last expected to betray me who uttered those words. What a joke!

"W-Why?" I asked trembling as I looked down. I can't meet his cold gaze that I didn't expect him to throw at me today.

Is it because he was not the first that he treats me like this?

"I'm insatiable when it comes to s*x. You can't do it but Nicole can," he explained in simple words.

My fist clenched and I bit my lower lip. "That's the only reason you want to sleep with Nicole while we're in a relationship? Levi, do you know what you're doing?!" I raised a sharp look at him. "I'll ask you one last time... Nicole or me? You choose!"

He stared at me for a few seconds before smiling softly. "Why choose when I can keep you both?"

I cursed and laughed. Good. Very good!

I turned and quickly walked towards the closed door of the presidential office. I even heard Nicole's soft laugh. "Miss Rishel, I'm not telling you but it's the only way to keep your status as Levi's girlfriend. Be thankful and I'm a considerate person. I'll agree to share my man with you, so you should agree to his words and share him with me. I promise, I won't take all of his time!"

Nicole's tone of voice was full of sarcasm so I knew she was mocking me. My expression darkened and I didn't say a word. I finally left the presidential office with a bad face. Everyone I meet turns away while whispering to the person next to them while their eyes follow me.

"Miss Rishel looks like having a bad day," a crew whispered to her workmate.

"Don't you know? She is always in a bad mood. A new girl in showbiz but so full of herself. Not like Miss Nicole who smiles and greets us back everyday."

"That's how newbies are today. Arrogant."

I ignored the whispers and continued walking towards the first floor of the building. I remembered what Nicole had said about the mysterious man who took my first. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't remember what happened that night.

But Levi had no reason to make up the story. The way he looked down on me and the way he kept quiet while Nicole was scolding me, I knew he was a proud person. He's the type to get everything he wants, so even if he doesn't lie, he will believe he can keep me.

I stopped and took a deep breath. I quickly grabbed the phone from my pocket and stared at it. I can't call Papa or Mama. The two will definitely outburst if they find out what happened that night. I can't expect anything from Tiden and June because I know they are controlled by Maingey who supports Nicole.

I also didn't have any friends with enough influence and money to investigate that night, except for Lyndon. Yes, that guy is the only option I have left.