Chapter 32

It was dusk when I step in front of the resort. It's past five o'clock. The name of the place was engraved above the entrance. I entered and went to the reception to receive the key card for my booked room.

"West wing, Ma'am. Room 375. We have different deals for room service. You can browse for the services and other deals in full menu at your room. For assistance and other needs, you can contact our reception officer. Have a nice stay !"

I smiled at him and accepted the key card he handed. The crew assisted me to the West Wing. I looked up at the three-story tall white building. I think there is even a rooftop above. At first glance, the building looks like a dormitory, except for the rectangular blue pool and row of brown pool chairs on its side.

The crew brought me a clean regular hotel room. He bid goodbye as I went inside. I put the backpack down on the bed and looked at the single cabinet, white bed, and nightstand on the side of it. There is a bathroom door.

Nice. Not grand but suitable for a single lady like me. I picked up the book of menu that was on the bed and laid down. I was just leafing through that book until my phone rang. It's six o'clock.

I got dressed and put on perfume before leaving the room. I put the shoulder bag on my shoulder and went down to the lobby of the west wing, leaving the resort. I just hired a taxi to go to the Vine concert's venue, because I haven't memorized the whole Tawala yet.

The manager thought that Vine was not yet known in Bohol so the concert was held at the Tawala Public Auditorium. That's where Maingey thought it wrong. Inside the venue was a wild crowd. It's so jampacked that I, small girl, had to squeeze myself through the crowd just to get past the bouncer.

"Sir!" I breathlessly yelled at the bouncer who was always present at the Vine concert. He turned to me so I smiled. "Let me enter the VIP area, I have a VIP ticket!" I even raised the ticket.

He just frowned as he gestured to me. I immediately approached and slipped through the barrier that he opened so that I could enter inside.

"Just look for the seat number. There are so many people, it's hard to leave the seat," the bouncer said.

"Alright, Sir! Thank you!"

I ran towards the VIP seats. I looked for the number and immediately sat down so somebody can't steal it from me. My lips curved into a smile when the stage lit up, but Vine is not present yet.

I quickly grabbed the digital camera from my shoulder bag and took a picture. Then, I set it to video mode. I turned the camera shot three-sixty degrees. Such a wild crowd! It wasn't this exciting during the last concert. Maybe there are more Vinepress here in Bohol than in Cebu.

I took a picture of myself and smiled at the camera. "Hello there, fellow Vinepressers! I am here at Vine's concert and there are so many Vinepresses here! Just now, I almost buried my face in a man's sweaty back." I laughed. "So that's it, some of those who didn't buy tickets asked me to vlog them. So... here I am! Enjoy watching and don't forget to hit like and subscribe for more vids!"

I lowered the camera and looked at the stage. The fans got even louder when a man came on stage but it was just a crew who's tasked to prepare the musical instruments.

I bored myself taking pictures while waiting for the Vine to play. As time went by, more and more fans sat in other VIP seats. I kept grinning. It's good that the seats are reserved for each VIP ticket, not like last time where I lost my seat in front because everyone who got VIP ticket entered without reservations and just grabbed a seat even if it was not reserved for them. That's why when I arrived, only seats at the back part of VIP area were available.