Livin' in a Sugg's life: ❁Sugg Sleepover❁

Me and Oli were on our way down to Brighton. Me and Oli were very close; he was dating my best friend Sophie. Me and Sophie have lived together for 2 years now and when Sophie and Oli started going out, Oli often came to our apartment so we became close mates.

Today we were on our way to the 'Zalfie' house for the day and we were sleeping round and everyone is going to be there like joe, Jim, Tanya, Marcus, Naomi (Caspar couldn't come because he is in South Africa) Sophie had a meeting and was coming to zalfies later. I'm so nervous I have never meet any of Olis friends and I'm not exactly a YouTuber I mean I have 10,000 subscribers but that's nothing compared to the others. I have seen most of their videos.

'They are going to love you' Oli said knowing I was nervous 'and Zoe and joe even said they have watched your videos before and thought they were hilarious' Oli said to me 'oh crap now I feel bad' I look at my feet 'what' oli asked concerned 'I haven't watched any of joes videos please don't tell him' I told Oli and he just laughed 'he won't care but here' he said passing me his phone 'please don't tell him and what am I doing with your phone?' I give him a confused look does he want directions or something? 'watch some of his videos now I mean it's a long drive and if you are that worried' he said still chuckling at me.

I watched half of joes videos. I mean would it be bad if I fancied him? But I don't even know him! But then again he is hot. No Kayleigh stop it! No! Yes. Maybe. A little. No! We aren't catching feelings today! Right ok just calm down! I said to myself as we pulled outside Zalfies house.

Oli rang the doorbell 'alright mate' I heard someone say. 'I'm alright this is Kayleigh and Kayleigh this is Joe' oli introduced us 'hey how are-' joe cut me off 'oh my god you mean the Kayleigh like off YouTube absolutely hilarious and really cute!' He jumped excitedly 'Um yeah i guess that would be me' I say giggling a little. 'Everyone else is in the living room'.

The three of us walked in to the living room 'everyone this is Kayleigh and Kayleigh this is Marcus, Niomi, Zoe, Alfie, Jim and Tanya' joe pointed at everyone in turn even though I knew everyone already 'hi' I said to all of them. 'I think Sophie is getting here in a few hours she's got a meeting' Oli told Zoe.

'I'll show you where you are sleeping then' Zoe said to me smiling as she lead me out the room she dragged me upstairs excitedly.

'So here you are you can put your stuff any where make yourself at home-' she hugged me 'I can't believe that you are actually here' she said over my shoulder 'aww why?' I ask a little confused 'I have loved your videos for ages ever since joe introduced me to them and I hate to fangirl but I love you and your videos so much' Zoe said loosening her grip the letting of me 'I love your videos too thank you so much it means a lot coming from you' I said smiling 'wait someone else's bag is in here' I said curiously to Zoe 'oh my goodness I completely forgot is it ok if you share with my brother?' She asked 'Umm yeah I suppose?' I shrug 'Great this is going to be so much fun!'.

We walked back into the living room 'hi' joe said coming up to me 'hey roomie' I said to him, he laughed 'are you ok with that?' He looked nervous of my answer 'Yeah I'm fine' i smile. We stared into each other's eyes for what felt like hours then joe broke the silence 'i think we are going order food and maybe film together if that's alright' he smirked 'yeah ok I'll be back in a sec'.

I ran upstairs to mine and joes room to get changed as I had been in a car all day.

I just got all my clothes off, I was just in my underwear when joe came in
'Kayleigh you have just- Oh I'm so sorry'
'joe! Haven't you heard of knocking' I said try to find something to cover myself up with.
'I'm kinda glad I didn't' he said jokingly
'joe you are staring! What did you want again?'
'Oh right yeah YOU HAVE JUST HIT 100,000 SUBSCRIBERS!!'
'Joe this better not be a joke! I have seen your channel where's the go-pro?!'
'No Kayleigh I'm serious I tweeted out your channel link and it just blow up!'
'Oh my god thank you so much' I said hugging him he hugged me back 'oh um.. sorry' I said going red realising that I was only in my underwear 'don't be'
'can I get changed now' I asked him feeling self conscious 'yeah sure' he said staring at me 'so are you gunna leave or am I just gunna have to stay in my underwear for the rest of my life?'
'Could you?' He half whined like a child 'It's called sarcasm!' I said to him 'could you go please' I asked sweetly 'if I have to' He sulked over dramatically in a joking kind of way before leaving and shutting the door he said 'you don't have to be ashamed' and with that shut the door. Butterflies explode in my stomach and I feel my face burn a bright red I quickly got changed and touched up my make up.