9|. The 'Dad' Talk

THE MAN YELLED out one final curse word to the all the men who died in an avalanche, shutting the door quickly after. Natalia did nothing and sit on the bench, ignoring everyone and everything as she put on her headset.

Yelena frowned as we shared a quick glance with each other. We knew what was happening we didn't even have to speak to know. It was very nerve racking and I was so angry, rage was filling me. I wanted to punch him in the face so badly and throw him out of the airplane. But I knew Natalia would get very angry.

"Oh, that was exciting." The man breathed very heavily. "Oh I'm so proud of you girls."

Everyone caught their breaths, they looked every where but the man. Yelena's eyes started to gloss over, her mouth slightly gaped like she couldn't believe what she was hearing. I think all three of us girls had the same reaction.

"Oh!" The man placed both of his hands on the back of our chairs. "You can't hear me!" He pointed to his ears as he stared at the youngest sister, with squinted eyes. He started to look around for something and Natalia was watching his every move, scared he was going to do something or worse. Then he plopped on an identical headset to ours and immediately started to happily talk to to us, much to our dismay.

Alexei breathes out and stares at all three of us with admiration, smiling softly as if we were the most precious things ever. He was acting as if he had done nothing wrong and nothing happened. It was absolutely infuriating.

Again, I wanted to punch him, but I guess Yelena beat me to it. She hit him right in the nose, cause him wince and fall backwards. He grabbed and his nose and held it dear to him with his eyes closed.

"Is it your time of the month?" He asked.

"I don't get my period, dipshit. I don't have a uterus." With a quick glance over to me, Yelena spoke to our 'Father'.

"Or ovaries." Natalia remarked.

"Yeah. That's what happens when the Red Room gives you an involuntary hysterectomy." The blonde spoke quickly.

"They kind of just go in and they rip out all of your reproductive organs." I spoke to him, finally turning a round to look at the man I hadn't looked at for over twenty years.

"They just get right in there and they chop them all away." Yelena took her hands off of the handles and did a lovely demonstration of what they did to her. It was quite funny and I tried my best not to laugh as she took her hands and started to chop imaginary things. And she looked at the man so seriously with straight face trying to get him uncomfortable.

Alexei started to protest, raising his hands in defense while shouting okay over the headset. He sat down on the bench and twirled his finger around the side of his forehead to Natalia who just ignored him and looked over to me. "You don't have to get so clinical and nasty."

Yelena puckered out her lip and looked back over to the front. "Oh, I was about to talk about fallopian tubes, but okay."

"It means.... Sooo much to me that you came back for me." The old man placed his hand over his heart and spoke to us with softness in his voice, even though everyone knew it was fake. The blonde girl looked over to me and playfully puckered her lip in order to mimic him, causing me to let out a real belly laugh. "What?" The man asked, confusion rising as he stared at me.

"No." Natalia slammed her hands on the bench, gathering the fake father's attention. His eyes were wide open and were furrowed as he intently watched her. "No. You are going to tell us how to get to the red room."

With a roll of his eyes, Alexei made an 'O' shape with his mouth, shrugging his shoulders as he did so. "Huh. Whoa look at you, huh? All business."

"Trust me, this isn't pleasure." Natalia spoke quietly with anger bubbling.