ACT II

1996

Russia

THE SCREAMS became unbearable for her.

They were filled with such pain and tiredness, the scream sounded like it was going to scar the persons throat forever.

Every since she came to the place, all she heard was the screams and it didn't come form multiple people, no. It came from one person. She wanted to know who the screams belonged to, and more importantly why they were screaming.

The little girl had two soldiers, holding their guns close to their chest as they watched her every move, behind her and two in front of her, doing the exact same thing. She had always wondered why so many people follow her all the time. Mr. Dreykov said it was because she was special, something the world wanted to hurt and Mr. Pierce said that she was their precious baby doll that no one could touch.

They made sure she was in excellent shape every day. She would always have her brown luscious locks pulled up into the tightest piggy tales, a red dress that pulled tight at the chest but loosen at the waist with white pipping and three little buttons at the top, and small dainty black shoes that contrasted her fair skin.

She wore the same thing everyday, and it never ceased to disappoint her. Her brown freckles and emerald green eyes showed the innocence she had left, and that was Mr. Dreykovs favorite feature.

They made sure to feed the girl every day, even made sure she had her favorite foods and dessert whenever she wanted to. She had a nice comfy bed, room, and closet, it was any regular room. Her walls were stained by red though, by the red blood of every murder she committed. Every time she was dip her hands in the blood of her victim and plant it on the wall, forever staining it. Mr. Pierce loved this, already making her mark.

The screaming stopped.

The little girl smiled, finally happy that the unbearable sound finally left her tiny ears. Her fingers played with the white ruffles on her sleeves, avoiding the disgusted look the soldier behind gave her.

The footsteps drew her attention away though. It wasn't often when she saw another friend here at the base and she was happy either way. He was a tall man, ducking his head down so no one could see his dark eyes. His brown hair reached his shoulders, waving back and forth at every step he took. Blood dripping down his arm, scratches filling his face with sweat pancaked on it, and a slight flicker form his left arm had her curious.

The girl tugged at her guard, mumbling softly to him about the man, the man who had heard the strange noise, a noise he hadn't heard since 1940. His blue eyes squinted at the girl, skeptical of the whole thing. She was to happy for this, a little to enthusiastic.

She wanted to talk to him, she even turned around with a giant smile on her lips, all ready to talk to the friend, but he was gone, missing. Her gaze traveled to the end of the hallway to find the said friend and all of his friends safely guarding him.

"Hello."

The simple word had made the man turn, with his shoulder length hair traveling along with it. It covered his tired and worn out blue eyes that were once alive.

"Are you special?"

She asked. The man tilted his head at the little girl, not truly understanding the question.

"Mr. Dreykov said I am. That's why I have many of my friends." The girl pointed to the guards watching the exchange, having their fingers touch the brim of their guns. "You have friends to! Want to be mine?"
Before the man could even say anything, an all to familiar voice rang throughout the walls, and the man knew what was going to happen.

"Leave the soldier alone, Precious. He has work to attend to."

The wrinkles on his face wanted to make the man vomit, the blue kind eyes had lured the man in, but he knew it was a trap. The girl wanted to hug the man, shower him with kisses and express her gratitude for the cookies he had given her the following morning.

Two of the same people with two different feelings.

"Yes Mr. Pierce."

The girl politely bowed to the elder gentleman, skipping off to her friends who were waiting for her. The man watched the whole time, confusion and sorrow for the young girl rising in his heart.

"Do you like her? She is the next project. You will love her."

Mr. Pierce nodded to the soldiers that were guarding the man, signaling them to pull him away and let the screams start once again.

"You will love Marina Igorovna Lebedeva"

Marina Igorovna Lebedeva

Way We go Down | KALOE
and
Runaway | Aurora
and
Wilted Roses | Bo Mercer