Litter of love

OC mpreg
(Infant death warning)

Arlo dashed through the forest carrying his friend/Lover/baby mama on his back. He was in a huge hurry he had to get the magicians taboo where His friend lived, He and Raiden  have a rather complicated relationship there travel buddies in there travels across there world he somehow slept with him. Arlo a wolf, Raiden a rabbit, so this might be a little messy.

"Arlo-" Arlo paused, "Raiden it will be okay I'm almost there." "NO! Stop please I need to push!" Arlo froze "No come on we can make it please just wait a little bit more." Raiden shook his head violently. "NO, He collapsed to his knees on the ground. I- have to push now,Please." Seeing his friend like this because of him broke Arlo. "Okay, he removed his cloak to use a towel substitute, okay um push then."
Raiden adjusted his position To the cloak Arlo held and began to push. "Your doing great I see the head now." Arlo coaxed him rubing his inner thigh. Raiden gritted his teeth in pain and wailed. He knew this was only the first baby, his species typically carry's up to 5 or even more baby's per litter. "I'm gonna slaughter you." Raiden whined. "I'm so sorry, Arlo whispered to Raiden holding his forehead to his own.You can do this,I know you can."

Hours passed eventually Three baby's where laying on Arlos cloak. "HOW MANY MORE!?" Raiden cried. Arlo checked him. "I think only one." Raiden whined in pure agony. "Raiden I'm so so sorry I did this to you." Raiden looked at him. "Arlo it's okay, even though you don't love me that way I'm still happy to have your baby's." Arlos ears perked up "I DO LOVE YOU THAT WAY." Realizing what he said he pulled his head down. "R-Really?" Raiden asked. Arlo nodded. Raiden opened his mouth to speak but a contraction stopped him. Arlo rushed to check him. The other three baby's wailing in the background. Raiden gave one strong hard push and another baby popped out. This time it didn't cry. Arlo scooped him up and gently rubbed there back. But they didn't make a sound. "Give me them!" Raiden cried. Arlo passed the baby's limp body to him, tears flooding his vision. Raiden held two fingers to the baby's chest and hummed a unknown tune. "Raiden, your too weak your magic won't work." Raiden sobbed. "Please let me try." Arlo attended to the three living baby's. "Raiden- we still have these three, please they need your warmth." Raiden sobbed into the baby's chest. "I'm so sorry little one." He placed the baby's body to his side and held his arms out for the others three. Arlo stroked his hair and kissed his forehead.

"It's my fault they died." Raiden sobbed now in a bed at the Taboo. "Raiden listen It was not your fault we was not meant for this world, we still have her brother and sisters." Raiden cried looking down at the his son and daughters. "Your right, he sighed, what should we name them?" Arlo smirked.
"This little girl can be Maya." Raiden chuckled.
"Then these boys will be Luke and Leon." The two smiled. "Raiden?" "Hm?" Arlo sighed  "Will you be-" "yes" Raiden interrupted. Arlos ears perked up. He gently climbed into the bed cuddling Raiden and there three baby's.