Scared

I have a favorite style of couples art I'm not sorry.

This is just a reminder I've got a request in but i was working on this then i was going to take a mental health break, When i can get to it ill do the Request so please wait patiently for it<3

___________________________________________

As Asahi was graduating from high school into college his boyfriend ,a second year, Nishinoya started to feel.. weird. He grew tired of this sickness and went to the doctors, To which he was told about his pregnancy. Asahi who was to graduate in less then a week and  had a lot on his shoulders, leaving the volleyball team and entering college he didn't want to toss more onto his back. "A baby will hold him down, I don't want that for him." Noya placed a hand on his belly which was still flat. It was then he decided to keep the baby a secret from Asahi. As months went by the rest of the team notice his growing bump and weaker stamina. he stopped going to practice, Then school all together.  

Hinata walked into the corner store to grab some snacks when he noticed Asahi. "Asahi san!" Asahi turned. "Hinata its been a bit." he chuckled. "I have a question, Do you know where Noya-san went?" Asahi had a confused look on his face. "You mean he's not going to practice?" he asked. "Or school he stopped going to practice and two days later school as well, I thought you'd know." Hinata said worry in his voice. "I'll check up on him okay? I'm sure he's fine though. Asahi couldn't get the worry out of his mind of what might have happened to his boyfriend. Sure they stopped talking as much when he went to college but, "Did I do something wrong?" he asked himself. "Maybe he felt left behind when I left 

As he approached the door he heard a thunk coming from inside. "Noya are you okay?" Silence. "I-I'm fine Asahi, Go away." Asahi was taken aback by Noya's response, "Noya im sorry if your hiding from me, If I did something wrong please tell me I love you okay?" Noya slowly opened the door. Asahi gasped seeing the stat he was in. "Oh my god, Noya what happened to you?" Asahi let him fall in his arms. "Didn't eat enough or something.." Noya murmured to himself before passing out.  Asahi pulled him in and sat down nd called an Ambulance. As he did he noticed Noya's midsection he realized what was going on instantly.

Noya awoke in a hospital bed, As he looked over he saw Asahi standing there pouring a coffee. "A-sa-hi-?" he managed to say. Asahi whipped his head to look at him. "Noya, I'm so glad your awake I was terrified." Noya knew he was probably told about the Baby. "Where, Where's my baby?" He asked. Asahi chuckled. "She is okay a month early but she will be okay I can go get her if you'd like." Asahi smiled wiping Noya's tears. "But, I didn't tell you how can you-" "Because I love you, I know It felt like I abandoned you and im sorry, But I'm here now, And so is our Daughter, Do you want me to o get her?" Noya nodded. Asahi kissed his forehead "Ill be right back. Noya cried now knowing that Asahi is here for him no matter what.