Home at last

These are my pokemon ocs
Hop(No not hop from sword and sheild.)
Leo

Leo laid in bed hugging a pillow surrounded by pillows and blankets,his boyfriend hop called it his den. Leo from the age of 8 lived in the woods alone all he had where the pokemon that lived there,his mom had died from a mysterious pokemon that made him go into hiding. His boyfriend and him met when they where 16 and hop was the one who showed him the world he had no reason to fear,though most of his wild instincts still resided. Like his den,he made it eight months ago he built den like areas to sleep in the woods everyday and makeing one in his house was a comfort for him especially now with his condition.

"Leo I'm back!" Hop called out. A Lopunny hopped into the kitchen.
"Oh hello Loppuny,could you get Leo up for dinner?" He asked unpacking groceries and some take out.
Lopunny hopped away.
Shortly after Leo entered the room. "Hop what did ya grab?" He asked.
"Curry for you guys and some chiken for me."
Hop replied. "Oh my god yes." Leo exclaimed.
As Leo was grabbing his food and some utensils hop rubbed his hands on Leo's bump. "How's the little one?" He asked.
"Good very active,I can't wait to meet them." He said.
Hop smilled rubbing the bump. "Me too."

"Riol?" Hops riolu was sitting on the couch with Leo. "What is it riolu"? Leo asked. "RIOL!"
Riolu cried. "Whoa Riolu what's gotten into you?"
Hop walked into the living room. "Everything okay? He asked. "Riolu is acting weird." He flinched and moaned.
"Ohhh Hop! I-I think it's time!" Hop ran over to him. "Okay let's get you to the bed.

Leo has a fear of the hospitals ever since his mom's death,and a grudge against docters and nurses who he says failed his mom.

Hop helped Leo into bed and grabbed some towels. And medical scissors. He couldn't do anything else so he just sat there rubbing his back,giving his his shoulders to grip onto,whatever Leo needed he gave it.
"Breathe one strong push your almost done babe."
"OHhHHhHhhH-" Leo moaned.
"It's gonna be okay,where gonna meet our baby soon,where so close. He encouraged him. "Hop I-I can't this hurts to much." He whined.
Hop lifted his head up.
"You can,you survived living in the woods for eight years,I know you can do this,if not for me for your mom I know she'd want to meet her grand baby." Leo cried into his shoulder,then gave a strong push.

The shrill crys of a newborn shrouded the room,some may hate it but to Leo and Hop,it was the best sound.
Hop held the baby in his arms as he cut the umbilical cord and wrapping them in a towel.
"Leo it's a girl." He said handing the baby into Leo's arms.
For a few seconds Leo stared blankly at the baby,then tears started to pour down his face sobbing,Heh you look like your dad. Hop sat next to him and pulled him in. "It's okay,don't cry." He whispered
"Do you think my mom would be happy?" He asked. Hop smilled.
"She would be the happiest women ever,she would be so happy for you,no she is."
He said.
Leo cried.
"Amara,Just like grandma."He said. Hop smilled pulling Leo and his daughter Amara in.
Even Leo's Loppuny adored the new addition to the family.