Hello. (Surprise-? pt.2)

YuYo paced the hall of the hospital,it had only been three hours since yamaguchi went into labour they where now engaged YuYo proposed to him in his fifth month, to which of course said yes. But he had to be taken in for a c-section because he wasn't dilating   enough. This greatly worried YuYo being the father,He say in a chair praying to God that the baby will be born safely and his fiance would be allright. "**** *******"?"
A docter called his Full name YuYo was a nickname everyone called him. "Yes how's yamaguchi,my baby?"
The docter smiled warmly,congrats yama made it,you have a healthy baby boy."
The docter exclaimed.
YuYo smiled and with the one eye that functions he cried.
"Yamaguchi wake up,you need to meet your son he's so cute." YuYo said gently shaking Yama awake.
"Ugh my whole body hurts was hit I by another car?" Yamaguchi asked. YuYo chuckled. "No you had the baby."
Yamaguchi looked at him mouth a gaped. The docter walked in,wheeling the baby in a crib in. Yamaguchi never saw YuYo more happy before. The docter left the crib beside yamaguchi's bed and left.
YuYo picked up the baby in his arms sitting next to yamaguchi. "Look at him,he's so small." Yamaguchi was shocked. "Can,can I hold him?" He asked. YuYo nodded handing them into yamaguchi's arms. As yamaguchi looked down at his son he had a flashback,from the war.
He remembered one guy he killed,he was manipulated by the mafia Don out of fear to do horrible things. He's changed,but the man he killed was YuYos sensei.
"I think I got a name for you kiddo." YuYo looked at him. "Tell me."
Yamaguchi looked down at him once more. "Hairo." YuYo looked shocked. The name of his Sensei,he smilled. "What a perfect name,Hello Hairo."