The three of us

(The video is the song that I listed to while I wrote this)

after two whole days of back and forth of what to do I'm setting on this one CAN SOMEONE REQUEST MY MINDS KEEPS DRAWING BLANKS.       

Mirio was cooking up some breakfast in the kitchen,  Shortly after his graduation from UA him and his boyfriend the number sixteen hero Tamaki Amajiki or suneater moved into a small two bedroom apartment for the three of them, Three including Tamaki Mirio and there unborn baby. Mirio hummed to himself as he made the pancakes which had become Tamaki's most common pregnancy craving . As he hummed softly flipping the pancake a groggy six and a half month pregnant Tamaki walked or rather waddle Into the kitchen. Mirio turned around seeing his fiancé wrapped like a burrito in a blanket while clutching the baby bump. "Morning love." Mirio remarked. "Morning." Tamaki grumbled, falling on the couch. "You didn't get sick again that's good." Mirio remarked again. "Mhm, can you bring a bucket over here I'm comfy but I feel like I'm gonna get sick." Mirio hastily grabbed a bucket and brought over to Tamaki. "You want some tea? I'm making you pancakes." Mirio asked him. "Tea please, I'll eat in a bit I just want to let the nausea die down first." Tamaki Replied slumping down on a pillow. Mirio nodded. A few minutes later Mirio sat on the couch beside him handing him a tea. Tamaki eagerly took it and slurped it down. "Can I watch my show?" Tamaki asked. "No need to ask I'll whatever you want." Mirio replied. As Tamaki turned the TV  on a news broadcast, Showcasing The number three hero Dynamight taking down a group of villain's with the Number six hero Red riot. Mirio glanced at Tamaki noticing tears rolling down his face. "Tama, You okay why are you crying?' he asked. Tamaki wiped his tears and placed his tea on the table. "I'm fine, Its just that before we graduated to become hero's I found out about the baby, then I graduated officially  a pro hero and cant even do anything to help people or even any hero duty's. I feel worthless."  Mirio pulled him In for hug. "your not worthless Love, your doing a heroic deed right now by carrying our baby and keeping them safe." Tamaki smiled at him and leaned on his chest. "I love you so much, Thank you." he said. Mirio wiped a tear off his face and kissed his forehead rubbing his shoulder. "I love you too, You want pancakes now?' he asked. Tamaki nodded. They both wanted to be hero's but Tamaki had two thing more important then that and he would never trade them in for the world.