That night

Mello sat at the bar table he had a horrible day at his part-time,being an ex-member of a illegal organization was not all that good to get a job,finnaly managing one but not a very fun one. After his shity part time he came to the bar to drink and calm down from his asshole Co-worker. "Rough day too?" Mello looked over some guy maybe a year older then him,sat down next to him.
"Psh rough week,it's only been the first one too." He joked.
The guy laughed. "I'm Lucas." He said. "Milo,But everyone say Mello,just to piss me off." He said. "Mello sounds cool,what idiot thinks that was a funny diss?" He said chuckling. Milo froze turning beat red.
"Tch go ahead and call me Mello then,jerk." He said while snickering.
"Drinks on me!" Lucas called out.
"Wait wha-"
Mello said before being interrupted by shouts from multiple Drunks.
"Crazy dumbass." Mello muttered.
"HAHA,You remind me of my friend." He chuckled.
Before the two knew it they where having a drinking competition,Mello drinking way more then he normalu could've handled.

"Th-*Hic*anks." Lucas dragged Mello over to his place,since he was the one who got him drunk in the first place.
He placed the drunken Mello onto the couch. "Sit here,I'm gonna have a shower." He said.
No he didn't shower cause the last thing he remembered was being onto of Mello and fucking him till the sun rised.

"HURK!" Mello leant over the employees only bathroom toilet in the convenience store throwing up his guts.
"Gross dude suck it up."
His co-worker told him walking away.
"I'm just gonna go home I can't work like this,gonna grab some stuff and head home." Mello said. His co-worker grunted.  "some chips,ice cream oh salsa,wait wtf am I doing I dont even like salsa-?" He remarked. As he was paying one thing caught his eye,he grabbed two and avoided looking into his co-workers eyes and ignoring his remarks. And left.
Sure enough the two items where pregnant test both came back positive.
"Fuck,God dammit where the hell did he even live?!
I hadn't seen him since the bar four weeks ago."
Mello paced his bedroom for a while then he decided he'd go to the bar to see if Lucas was there. Sure enough he was.
"Mello? Heh been quite a bit." He chuckled. He hadn't seen him since they did it at his house they don't know eachother that well. Yet they did it.
"Lucas can we go to your house or somewhere more private?" He asked.
Lucas nodded now more worried for Mello.

The two walked silently to Lucas house till Lucas broke the silence.
"Mello i-im sorry for that night,you where drunk and I was also but not as much and-" Mello stopped him. "Lucas I'm sorry it was my fault.
Lucas paused. "It was both of ours he said.
"No this was all mine,not that this." He said.
"What?"
"Lucas I-" He paused.
Taking in a deep breathe.
"I'm pregnant,it's yours."
Lucas looked at him shocked.
"Mello.."
He said.
"I'm not,I'm not forcing you to take responsibility." Mello said. But Lucas wrapped his arms around him.
"Mello,it's okay I want to take responsibility,And have this baby with you!" He cried.
Mello smilled and hugged him. "Okay."
He said.
"So does this mean you'll be my boyfriend?" Lucas asked. Mello chuckled. "Yeah,I'd like that."

Lucas packed back and forth in the hospital lobby,listening to every slight sound.
"Mello im sorry I wish I could be in there." He muttered.
A docter walked out of the Operating room.
"Docter please tell me Mello and ny baby are okay." Lucas cried.
The docter smiled.
"Dont worry,Millo and your twins are healthy Millo needs to get lots of rest but he will make a full recovery and your twins are healthy as well.
Lucas cried. Happy to hear his lover and kids where all right.
"Wait twins?"
He asked.
"Yes a healthy girl and boy!" The docter replied.
Lucas cried some more.

"Mello,how do you feel?" He asked.
"Feels like a ten ton truck ran me over." Mello joked letting out a exhausted chuckle.
"Rest you need of it." Lucas said.
"I will I will I just want to see them first." Mello said.
"Mello,Lucas?"
A nurse chimed in at the doorway.
Two nurses wheeled in two bassinets with the twins in them.
Lucas held the baby girl in his arms he named her dawn.
While Mello held the boy who he named maxwell,max for short.