Jade

-I didn't add any nsfw I didn't want to sexualize the relationship,but I hope you enjoy♡
-Swearing
-Slight angst
-This took place between the last two eps of bananafish.
-Requested by Abc123rt

Eiji was 5 1\2 months pregnant,he didn't want to burden ash with anything more then what was currently going on. So he painfully kept it a secret. All though,The baby was growing bigger everyday. Makeing it trickier to hide the growing bump.
It was hard hiding it the first few months between cravings and sickness he managed to not raise any suspicions.
Except for sing,he could tell what this ment.
"Eiji,can we talk?"
Sing asked.
"S-sure.."
Crap did he figure it out-?
They went into the bathroom to talk in private.
"Your pregnant,aren't you?" Sing asked.
Eiji froze.
Trembling he fell down on the floor and silently sobbed into his hands.
"I'm sorry I can't tell ash,I don't want it to burden him and make things worse." Eiji sobbed between tears.
Sing held his hand on his shoulder sighing.
"I dont know ash that well,but." Eiji looked up at him.
"I know he will support you and it won't burden him,he loves you."
Eiji looked at the bump,rubbing it slightly.
"Okay,I'll tell him tonight."
Sing nodded.

That night
"Eiji I'm back."
Ash called out in the apartment.
"H-hey ash."
Eiji said between tears.
"EIJI,Did something happen,are you okay?"
Eiji chuckled.
"No,no,I'm fine,but I need to tell you something."
Ash walked him over to the couch.
"Of course."
Eiji took a deep breath.
"Whats your opinion on kids?"
Ash was surprised by this question but answered.
"I like kids I may never have any but sometimes I wish I could."
Eiji began to laugh.
"Huh?,what's so funny?"
Ash asked with a twitching eyebrow.
"Ash." Eiji took in another breath and closed his eyes.
"I'm pregnant,your gonna be a dad." Eiji smiled it was a relief to finnaly tell him. He was startled as he felt a hand rub his belly."Ash..?"
Ash got on his knees and leaned his head into Eiji's belly. "I swear,I'll protect you." Ash whispered.
Eiji smilled. "I know you'll will shin'ainaru raion."
"What are you saying?"
Ash asked.
"Nothing." Eiji replied.

7 months
The baby would be born In 2 months,Ash was paranoid,"Eiji wear a coat." "Eiji it's dangerous stay here." "Eiji go back to sleep and rest."
Everytime someone looked at Eiji weird or his bump ash will reach down to his holster,holding his gun.
Everyone who looked at Eiji like that was an instant enemy.
"Eiji sing will stay with you."
Ash had allways been somewhat paranoid,but as Eiji got closer to delivering there baby it got so much clearer.

7 months
Ash laid in the library,gripping his chest witch he was stabbed in,he was hesitant to go with Eiji to Japan he wanted to go,but what if he put his family in danger.
"Sir are you ok?"
The librarian asked.
She looked down at his gut,and screamed.
"SIR,IM CALLING AN AMBULANCE."

8 months
Ash arrived in Japan greeted by Eiji who almost jumped into his arms,causing him to fall over due to the combined weight of Eiji and there baby.
"Ash,you scared me,don't ever do that again."
Ash hugged him pulling him I  tight. "How's my baby?" He asked.
Wiping away tears Eiji replied." You mean our son?" Ash helped Eiji get up. "A boy?!" Eiji nodded.
"Kind of had to after I was shot." Ash pulled him In and kissed him.
"Thank you,I couldn't raise him without you."

Day of the birth
Ash held Eiji's hand as the nurses instructed him to push,Ash wiped tears of Eiji's face and encouragingly kissed his forehead. "One last push okumura,for the shoulders."
Eiji screeched,then a cry.
"ITS A BOY." The nurse called out.
Years streaming down both Ash and Eiji's face,as the doctor's placed the baby onto eijis  chest. "Oh my goodness,he looks so much like his daddy."
"Mhm." Ash agreed.
"Your so cute."
"Eiji what should we name him?
Eiji looked down at the sleeping newborn.
"How about jade?
Jade okumura."