Don't be afraid(OC)

it was a cold winter night the roads where jammed with snow no way for anyone to get outside let alone drive in the weather and of course this was the time for Ryu's baby to be born.

"Ryu!" A terrified voice called out to him.

"Babe calm down you doing great, I'm just getting some towels for the baby". 

Ryu sighed, his boyfriend the boy he loved so damn much was in agony and he could do nothing about it except sit by his side and comfort him through the ordeal.

"Please come here I think she's crowning". he whimpered. 

"Its okay Niko breath, Your doing good." Ryu soothed him rubbing his back.

"I-Is she crowning?" Niko asked

Ryu nodded.

Niko eyes watered and tears filled his face. "It hurts I cant do this." Niko whimpered out.

"Niko its going to be alright, Where so close to finally holding our baby girl." 

Niko looked down sobbing. He looked at Ryu and forced a smile and a nod, As he started to push with all his strength. 

Ryu is a pyro kinetic, Niko is a Telepath Niko can hear Ryu's thoughts.

"IM SO SORRY IM DID THIS TO YOU NIKO I HATE SEEING YOU PAIN WHEN ITS ALL MY FAULT."

"It's not you're fault Ryu, I decided to have the baby in the first place don't blame yourself."

Ryu chuckled "Sometimes I forget you read minds." 

Niko gripped his hand as a hard contraction hits, Groaning in pain shifting positions in the bed.

Ryu sits on the bed to hold Nikos hand easier. "Ryu, I think she's sliding out!"

"Don't worry. he reassured him

"Ryu please catch her."

Niko murmured.

"No I-I cant she'd , you know exploded.

Niko sighed.

"Ryu listen."

"Niko everything i touch explodes i cant kill my own baby please!"

"I don't want to talk about this with her almost here but you wont your gloves protect her and you wont forget your a worry wart."

Ryu sighed. "I-I'll try."

Niko breathed in and mustered as much courage as possible and pushed.

Ryu hesitantly scooped up the squirming and crying baby in a towel marveling at her.

An hour later

"Ryulook at her she's perfect.

 Ryu looked at Niko holding her in his arms 

"She's perfect." Niko said with a giant smile.

Ryu nodded cheeks still red from tears and the cold.

"I'm need you told hold her." Niko said.

"No you hold her she's comfy, her Moms arms are comfortable."

"Ryu please"

"Niko I cant I don't want to hurt I destroy everything I touch!"

Ryu looked down at the little baby.

"I could never forgive myself if I hurt her ."

Niko sighed. Seeing Ryu had his protective gloves on that prevent his explosions

Niko sat up and shifted the baby girl into Ryu's arms.

"NO NO DONT!!"

Ryu yelled out but he already was holding the baby

"Look she's smiling, She knows your her Daddy."

Ryu looked at her.

"I destroy things, so how the hell did i make something so beautiful?"

Niko smiled. because of love. 

Ryu burst into tears. 

"Ill protect you my firecracker I swear." 

(Yes i change the plot I'm so sorry i switch minds faster then I switch personality's.)