Stars align

Requested by @kitty4chan 

Keith paced the hallways of the hospital, Pidge and hunk watched almost amused at how fast one could pace. "Hey Keith maybe you should take a seat its only been half and hour, Your feet have got to be sore by now." Keith whipped his head over to hunk. " I cant sit and wait like a dog, My mate is ripping his ass open to deliver my baby!" He screeched. Pidge nearly losing it and laughing her head off at Keith's remark.   "I know, I know but try to relax okay?" pidge said holding back a smirk. Keith groaned. "What if I don't make a good dad?" Keith sighed. Hunk and Pidge looked at each other. "I'm sure you will make a great dad dude. As long as you do your best."  Keith looked over at Hunk. "I know he told you to say that." He said. Hunk looked at pidge, who jabbed him in the shoulder. "Point is you need to relax, Lance is going to be all right and so will your baby." Keith looked at them. "Your right, He sat down, I'll try my best."

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY KEITH'S  MULLET.

Keith was just dozing off, Trying his best to relax but every few moments Lance's screams would wake him. "God dammit how long has it been?" Keith asked. "Only two and a half hours." Keith sighed. Keith tried occupying his brain with how his baby would look. Like him, Like Lance, like the both of them? It only made more anxious. 

ANOTHER TIME SKIP NOW BROUGHT TO YOU BY KEITH'S MULLET.

Keith finally dozed off, But was awoken to another scream. At first he thought it was Lance again and went back to sleep, But hunk shook him awake. "Keith, That wasn't Lance, he had the baby!" Hunk shook him awake. Keith bolted up and over to the room. in the hospital bed was a pale sweaty exhausted Lance cradling a small bundle. Lance looked up slowly. "H-Hey mullet, Come meet your Daughter." he smiled weakly, but genuinely. Keith walked over and sat next to him. In absolute Awe at the small little girl in Lance's arms. Keith held Lances hand and softly kissed his forehead. "She's beautiful, What should we name her?" Lance smiled and looked down at the small Little one. "Korena?" He spoke. Keith nodded. "I love it." He puled his head in for another kiss, And one for the new baby Paladin. 

JESUS CHRIST PUT MY HAAIR IN A BUN AT 3AM ANDI GET SHIT DONE FAST:,)