"Is there anything you'd like to do?" He asks.

"No." You mumble.

"There was to be something you wanna do." He says and nudges you.

"Yeah, like going home." You say.

"You don't want something to eat from somewhere?" He asks.

"If you're paying." You smirk.

"Yeah, I'll pay." He says.

"Is there ice scream anywhere near here?" You ask.

"There should be..." He says.

"We can go look." He says and drags you along with him.

You sigh and follow him. Maybe after this you can just go home and watch TV like you originally wanted to today.

You don't even know if you and Rowan are official or not. I mean he kisses you on the cheek twice, you've held hands. He called you beautiful, are you guys a thing?

Well you don't really wanna ask. It'd feel odd to call him your boyfriend. You'd rather just stick to the label of "dating" rather then "boyfriend/girlfriend".

You're sort of just seeing how things are going with him, and so far it's not what you really want. You don't know though, he's probably your only chance of a relationship you'll ever get though so you feel like you sorta have to try with him.

You end up coming towards the ice scream parlor and you go inside. You and Rowan order the ice scream you both want. You always go with (favorite flavor) ice scream.

Once you get it you and Rowan head outside and sit down with one another and you stare into the sky while you eat your ice scream. Rowan tried to engage in small talk.

"Do you have any other missions you need to go on?" He asks.

"I need to go on a thing to look at some plant artifacts sometime soon." You say.

"You like plants don't you?" He asks.

"It's what I'm second best at other than potions." You say.

"Ah I see, I'd prefer potions of you honestly, you're more better at that." He nods.

You roll your eyes.

"Yeah whatever you say." You scoff.

"You look nice this morning." He compliments.

"Thank you." You sigh.

"You look... the same as always." You nod.

"Well, you look really nice." He says and holds your hand.

You sigh and take it in yours.

"I didn't do anything special this is how I usually look." You roll your eyes.

"That's good enough for me." He nods.

Why is he being so complimenty today? It's making you a little on edge.

"Do you want to head back? I've been dragging you for a while." He says.

"Yeah." You nod, and you both stand up.

Hunter POV

I already managed to catch about 3 goblins around Bonesburrow. These things are a pain, especially returning them back to their native islands, I have to fly for so long.

Their usually found around the most busiest places in cities to try and blend with a crowd. I'm currently wandering down the streets of bonesburrow looking for some.