1k reads special head's up.

I will be doing a 1k reads special. But, of course I won't post it till we actually get to 1k reads. This is just a heads up.

Yes, im doing a teaser, and to make you guys even more interested, here's a hint from the next chapter, and a hint on what kind of special im doing.

I was watching from the ridge, eyeing the cybertronians below. I stalked forward, transforming to bi-pede, and melting into their group. My golden armor shone in the early morning light. It's been several vorns since the cybertronians began grouping up to form groups, and civilization. And I watched, from close and afar.

It was the early days of the war. And I had hidden far away, blending into a pack. Me, and Storm were taking care of little Horizontrotter. Our pupling, a perfect blend of both of us. And I was happy that she inherited her father's transformation abilities, never to be able to blend in with the bi-pedes, the ones at war. She would never be used in it. But, I felt a stirring. Something bad was coming, and I knew that Horizontrotter would be caught in it, and there would be nothing I could do about it.

Horizontrotter met a cyberwolf, named Shadow. He was a kind fellow, and loved her dearly. I was Aureum. Aureum the first cyberwolf.

Nothing more! or my plans will be spoiled. Im currently debating whether to do a second book of this, or not.
But, Ima scurry off now. later!