Chapter 11

6-19-2023

—————————————————
"Your question is illogical." Shockwave stated as I stood in front of him. I frown. "But, I would require you to watch the predacons." he states slowly, suspiciously as if i'm going to steal them. Something tells me I did steal one already. So much for looking up information... unless I can escape sparklingsitting. So, I nodded, and stepped in after him. Shockwave hands me a datapad with information on what to do with them, and the datapad just so happens to have other information. Maybe it'll have what I'm looking for. He leads me around to show what not to touch, etc, before leading me to a side room, that wasn't his office, and two small Predacons curled up together waited, I watched their heads rise suddenly to look at us, they decided they liked me, and pounced on me before curling around me protectively. Shockwave looks at me with an emotionless expression, before clenching his servo in slight frustration, before walking out of the room and back to his office. The door slid closed, and I looked at the datapad. He obviously made sure I couldn't get out of the Predacon file, but, with my recent digging in decepticon files, courtesy of Soundwave, I knew how to get out of locked files. So, while I typed in the file override commands, the Predacons were practically arguing in their language over me, probably who gets to curl around me, or something else. I could tell they were having a decent conversation, and slightly of what they were saying somehow.

So, I sat and watched them hissing and growling at each other, before staring back at me, which I turned my helm and went back to the files. Aha, found it. Details of a memory lock, but before I decided to look at it, a different file caught my optic, labeled: Subject 011. I stared at it, and decided to look at it first before the memory lock file.

Subject 001:

Mech.

Star command (Blue) and Black.

Terminated.

Notes:

It was logical to find a more resilient human to put into play, and perhaps logical to make survival more possible.

Subject 002:

Femme.

Orange, White, Purple.

Terminated.

Notes:

Not resilient enough, increase in survival, failed.

Subject 003:

Mech.

Pale blue, white, pink.

Terminated.

Notes:

Resilience: failed, survival increased: failed.

Subject 004:

Mech.

Brown, Red, Orange.

Terminated.

Notes:

Resilience: successful, Survival increased: failed.

Subject 005:

Femme.

Pale blue, white, black.

Terminated.

Notes:

Resilience: failed, Survival probabilities increased: success.

Subject 006:

Mech.

Teal, Lavender, Black.

Terminated.