Chapter 10

6-6-2023

—————————————————

Y/D POV

I was walking to the wash racks. Down the dark hallways, that didn't bother me much. The vehicons kept completely clear of me, so did the seekers. I didn't care what they thought of me. Not that it mattered much anyways. "Y/D, you are requested at the training room." A vehicon had nervously approached me. "Now?" I asked. "Now." The vehicon agreed. Fantastic. I guess I'll have to wash up later. I sighed, mumbling a quick 'Thank you' and 'Good day' before heading to the training room. I suppose a quick dip wouldn't hurt, I thought as I walked past the wash rack room, and stepped in and quickly washed the energon off, before running to the training room.

I stepped in, and looked around, spotting.. Megatron? I stared, surprised. "Lord Megatron?" I asked nervously, stepping forward. "Ah, Y/D, I was waiting for you. It appeared the amnesia you suffered snuffed your battle tactics." He turned and explained, as I looked at the hard ground, the same color as the rest of the ship, dark, gray, with gloomy white lights. "I uh.. figured, someone else, like Dreadwing, would train me? No offense, my liege." I quickly added after my main statement, afraid of Megatron's anger. "Dreadwing wasn't available, and I wanted to see for myself how much you're lacking." He glared down at me with red optics, which made me dip my helm in respect. I heard him walking away, and I looked up to watch him walk to the other side of the room, standing in a waiting manner. I took up my position on the opposite side of the room, and waited. "Attack me." He said, getting into a defensive posture. I hesitated, and I started running towards him, a part of me knew what to do, and I transformed into my cyberwolf form, and ran forward quickly, running past him, before skidding to a stop, to watch him turn around, I bolted forward, skidded to a stop as he tried to reach for me, and I flipped backwards, and transformed, and I struck my fisted servo at his faceplate, only to hesitate, which he grabbed my servo, yanked it forward, before punching me backwards, which I hit the wall, grunting as I stared at him, as he marched quickly forward to pin me against the wall, I growled, and wiggled, only to find myself still stuck. "Never hesitate against your opponent." He released me, and I rubbed my shoulder, sighing, and standing forward. I took up my previous position in the room, and instead of ordering me to attack him, Megatron ran forward to attack me. I froze up out of fear, before snapping into focus at the last, when he was about to land a punch in my chassis, I dived down to the floor, transforming back to cyberwolf form to escape, weight crashed down on my back, as I yelped, and wiggled under Megatron's pede. My instincts and desperation took hold, and I managed to turn my head, and bite down on his pede, as he yanked it back, my fight or flight mode arguing at each other, until fight won, and I tackled him, I pounced at him, managing to make him stagger, and I dug in my claws, and snarl aggressively as I bit down on his servo, he grabbed the scruff of my neck, and threw me into the wall, where I recovered quickly and snarled aggressively. "Better." He says simply. I lunge forward, slipping around, and using my increased speed and agility to my advantage, and lunged at his chassis again, digging in my claws, and attacking his servo, the unoccupied one had a dagger I didn't know of, and I watched it fly into my side, and I yelped, squawking pathetically as I let go, and dropped off him, and backed away. "Never think you're safe." He says, before lunging forward with his dagger and slicing suddenly into my injured side, I squawked again, whimpering as I backed into the wall. Suddenly he knocked me into the wall, and I snapped. I transformed, and lunged forwards, fuzzy images flashing in my memory, some able to see slightly what was in them, fleshy things? Punching something? I punched, and grabbed his dagger, as his surprise flashed across his faceplates, I yanked the dagger away, and threw it into the wall, and shoved as hard as I could, not doing much other then staggering him, I leapt backwards, snarling deeply, before suddenly feeling the want to run, which I ignored. "Good. Although you can't always fight in your cyberwolf form, it'll be good to use until you learn otherwise." He says. "We're finished here. Go see your injuries to Knockout." With that, he left the training room. I transformed back to bi-pede, and growled clutching my side, it appeared my wing didn't escape the damage inflicted by the dagger. I winced, and slowly made my way back to the med bay.