Bonus Chapter #2

I grumbled, reaching for something off the shelf, One of my buckets of paint. I had long since run out of earth paint, and thus, I began using cybertron paint. I almost had the bucket, just as Smokescreen walked in our berthroom. I didn't notice him, till he said; "Hello-" Which scared the living scrap out of me.
I dropped the bucket of paint, causing it to splatter over everything. I was drenched in bright pink paint. Smokescreen didn't escape the paint. He wiped the paint off his faceplates with his servo. Before bursting out laughing. I began laughing as well, before groaning that I'd have to wash off the paint before It dries.
We walked out of the room, accidentally leaving bright pink steps on the floor. We ended up passing Ratchet on the way to the wash racks.

"What in the pits?!" Ratchet jumped at our unholy state. "I dropped a paint bucket." I said simply. Smokescreen tripped over one of Ratchet's dropped wrenches, promptly landing on Ratchet, and sharing the bright pink paint with him. I laughed. Ratchet then began chasing Smokescreen with a wrench. I quickly slinked away silently, to the wash racks, before I got involved.

Smokescreen joined me in the wash racks after escaping Ratchet's army of wrenches.