Chapter 27

"We all are living in a dream
But life ain't seems,
Oh, everything's a mess.
And all these sorrows I have seen,
they lead me to believe
That everything's a mess."

9/24/2023

-----------------------------------------------------

Pain... Pain is all I felt. I hid it. Time had flown by again, and suddenly I realized the sparklings were coming. I let out an uncomfortable whimper. The decepticon medic didn't notice yet. I did my best to hide it. It just started, an hour ago.
An explosion shook the building, I heard yelling from out in the hallway, and soon after a few minutes, the medbay was broken into, leading the charge was Smokescreen. They quickly surrounded the nervous medic. I sighed shakily from relief. "Y/D!" He yelled, racing to me, He launched himself, and hugged me. I smiled tiredly, before another wave of pain streaked through me, I winced, pulling away from Smokescreen as I groaned softly. "H-how?" He asked, suddenly understanding the situation. I shook my helm, unsure. My memory was foggy, and I was so tired...

He picked me up, removing the IV, and carrying me out, leading the small group of autobots out. I noticed, among them was Ultra Magnus, Solarflare, and even Altair... and Canyon and his buddies? I was confused. Canyon and his buddies circled around me and Smokescreen protectively. He walked next to us. "I'm sorry about how I treated you. I realized how much of a punk I was. Always being rejected has its tolls on a bot. I'll make it up to you." Canyon said guiltily.

We were quickly out of the building, Ratchet and Sunbeam were tending to the wounded. I let out another whimper of pain, as I vented heavily. As soon as Ratchet saw me, His gaze turned from shocked to angry. Smokescreen placed me down gently, as I winced.

"No... they gave you that injection to speed up the process... didn't they?" Ratchet asked softly. I nodded slowly, wincing at the growing pain. His gaze turned angry. He stood up, grabbing dual swords, he stepped out of the medical bubble, and into the fight. Smokescreen was about to charge in after him.

I let out a cry of pain, as I vented heavily. "S-smokescreen..." I croaked, He turned, and sat down, allowing me to rest my helm in his lap. Sunbeam was sending Mirage off to help the others, before turning to me. "I-I- c-can't... h-have them... here." I stuttered tiredly. "Ultra Magnus!" Smokescreen yelled over the yelling and the explosions. "I need you to send a group to go find Ratchet and bring him back, and we need your ship." Smokescreen ordered. Ultra Magnus took one look at me, and nodded. Ultra Magnus ordered a few autobots to find Ratchet, and he revealed the cloaked ship. "Sunbeam, go with them." Smokescreen ordered. Sunbeam helped me onto my pedes, helping me walk to the ship, which wasn't far.

"Ultra Magnus... Please, take them off the planet, somewhere far, somewhere safe." Smokescreen said. "Please, watch over my sparklings for me." Smokescreen asked, pleadingly. "S-smokescreen?" I called out, hearing the conversation. Ultra Magnus nodded. "Be safe... Your family needs you." Ultra Magnus said firmly, before walking forward to catch up to me and Sunbeam, I yelped from the pain.

"S-smokescreen!" I called out, turning to watch him leave, launching into battle. I let out a cry of pain. Sunbeam continued to help me to the ship. A few minutes later, I was safely laying on the floor, Ultra Magnus taking off, and flying into space. "S-smokescreen..." I said tiredly. My mind was empty, unable to think much more than the pain and Smokescreen.

"Y/D... you need to start." Sunbeam said gently. Another wave of pain streaked through me. I was... so tired. I sighed tiredly, and prepared myself better. I held Sunbeam's servo, gripping it tightly, as I started to push. I yelled at the pain, yelling loudly as I felt something come. I let out a tired groan, relaxing again. More pain came, Sunbeam had grabbed the little bundle, wrapping it in a metallic blanket, carefully checking over the sparkling.