Part 2

Dear Diary,

Today, I woke up with memories of high school flooding my mind. Those were the days when I used to enjoy not-so-great meals in the school dining hall. It's amazing how life has changed since then; now, I have my own space and cook for myself.

But as I reminisce about those times, one thing tugs at my heart—I miss my friends from high school terribly. We used to share those cafeteria meals, laugh together, and navigate the ups and downs of adolescence. Now, we only see each other on screens, and it's not the same as being in the same room.

Despite the distance and different paths, we've taken, I feel genuinely happy to see my friends excel in their careers. Back in high school, we all had dreams and plans for the future, thinking we had it all figured out. Little did we know that God is the ultimate mastermind, and our paths would lead us miles apart.

Many of them have pursued opportunities in the city, far from where I am now. And that's okay. What matters most is that they are doing well and pursuing their dreams. I keep them in my prayers, wishing them continued success and happiness.

What excites me the most is the thought of reuniting with them someday. I can't wait to sit down and talk about our individual growth, the life experiences we've had, and the lessons we've learned along the way. It's going to be a beautiful reunion filled with stories, laughter, and shared memories.

In the end, distance may have separated us physically, but the bond of friendship remains strong. No matter where life takes us, I'm grateful for the role my high school friends have played in my life, and I look forward to the day when we can come together once more and continue this incredible journey of life together.

Until tomorrow,

Iyaloo