Chapter 15

While everyone is enjoying their holidays, Jena sleeps in the hospital bed and Bogum is busy looking at the portfolios of the new model applications.

With Jena being pregnant, and his plan to sabotage Taehyung's career, he needs to find new and fresh faces that will surely bring Blossom Entertainment back to the top of modelling industry for now, until his precious is ready for her comeback.

He is planning to use these young models to ruin Taehyung completely in the next six months that is left from his contract. The industry doesn't need an out-dated model, and people will forget him when new faces will be around, he thought.

"You maybe are a Kim, but without your career as a model, at the end of the day, you are just a Kim, not an heir, not a CEO, just a Kim. Jeon Jungkook would leave you too." He smirked as he crumples one of Taehyung's photos is his portfolio.

🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘

"I have always found your designs fascinating bear." Junpyo places the pancakes on the plates, putting another set of batter in the pan.

"I agree." Taeho putting syrup on the pancake his Alpha prepared for him. It's Junpyo's pancake breakfast day since they gave holidays to their staff after preparing Christmas Dinner for them. "As your husband told you, you're born with talent. But you wanted to be a model, and you know that we had always supported you." Taeho added.

"Let's say I agree to this crazy idea of my husband. What would happen to my modelling career? Furthermore, I can't just start a brand under Jeon Group of Companies or Kim Corporations. I want to do it as just Taehyung, not as a Kim/Jeon Taehyung." Taehyung opened his mouth as his alpha feed him the pancake.

They all nod in understanding.

"Sweetheart, with your talent and with the designs you already have, you won't even need our last names. You'll make it big in the industry." Jungkook sips on his coffee. "But don't feel pressured. It's your call sweetheart, it's just that those designs deserve to be worn and seen. They deserve to be flaunted because they are as gorgeous as their designer." Jungkook added feeding his omega another bite.

"Now I'm very curious about them." Jin sat on beside Namjoon with their coffees.

"Bear." Namjoon spoke. "If you have option of continuing modelling and starting your line incognito, would you?"

They all looked at Namjoon.

"What do you have in your sexy brain my love?" Jin asked.

"Yes, hyung what is it?" Yeonjun is also curious. Soobin also joined them placing hot chocolate infront of Yeonjun.

"What if, you launch your line under a pseudonym. It will give you freedom to model and design, and people will get curious." He answered. "It won't be under The Kim Corporations and Golden Group of Companies. Just your brand. For now, at least, until you are ready to join either of us."

"We can still help in the production and other business matters while you learn, but we will make sure nobody will know about you the brand owner being a member of Kim and Jeon family. As I've said, until you're ready to reveal yourself." He added.

"That's a great idea hyung." Jungkook looked at his brother-in-law. "What do you think sweetheart?" Jungkook's eyes are shining brightly as he looked into his eyes. "You can open your first boutique at one of our malls."

"Taehyungie-hyung." Soobin spoke. "What if you use the name, we playfully coined when we went to the museum one time before."

"What name?" Yeonjun asked. Everyone is looking at them with same question in their eyes.