Chapter 21

One thing that Taehyung loves the most when their family and friends had known about the pregnancy was that he can have all the cravings he wanted, and everyone was dotting on him, more that they used to. He no longer silently weeps in his private dressing room and the office toilets when he wants something.

Today, Taehyung was craving his Alpha father's Jjajangmyeon so bad. He and Taeho were in the Main Office of Vante when Taehyung suddenly craved and cried for his Appa's food, that even Taeho cannot soothe him, not until Jungpyo called them that he was already buying the ingredients, and they should head home.

Good thing, the main office of Vante is situated midway from the couple's manor, and the Kim's Mansion, a little away from Taehyung's penthouse but not too far from it. It is a small building they had bought from the revenue they made just for two months. Vante really made a big impact in the fashion industry, taking the fashion industry by storm. From the first boutique they opened at one of JGC malls, they already have their second one in Seoul and a third one in Busan. His penthouse was initially converted as his studio in the first months, but he wanted to preserve the sanctity of their home, and not make it a workshop. Jungkook wanted to buy it for him as a gift, but Taehyung was adamant of buying it from their revenue.

It felt fulfilling for the omega seeing his craft being worn and he did it without associating himself with his and his husband's family names. Just Vante, a new designer who slowly entered the industry but was quick to conquer it. He never used his and Jimin's influence as models and have never seen in public wearing the clothes. His designs solely made the brand how it is now, no brand endorsements, no brand ambassadors, just Vante.

Modelling in between was hard, but it is his first love, he cannot give it all up for Vante, maybe soon when the pups are born, but not now.

Once they arrived at the Kim's Mansion, Junpyo had already started cooking the Japchae. Taehyung immediately hugged his Alpha father whispering thank you and sorry for the inconvenience, which his father dismissed. "Anything for you and my little cubs," Junpyo assured him.

Jungkook had to follow him to the Mansion since Taehyung was so insistent that he would not eat without his husband joining him. The Alpha even made Hoseok reschedule all his remaining appointments of the day, which the executive assistant duly did without complaints. One thing that changed since Taehyung became part of the Alpha's life is that now, work is not the top priority of Jungkook. Taehyung comes first, and now, their pups too.

Jungkook arrived in the Mansion just on time when Junpyo was plating the noodles. Now here they are at their lounge area, Jjajangmyeon on the coffee table as Jungkook feeds him. Taehyung was on his second bowl when "Oh. My. Moon. Goddess!" Yeonjun yelled as he sat down on one of the couches.

"What now little fox?" Taehyung asked him.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and instead of answering, he took the television remote from the table and navigated to the Official Channel of SHK Cosmetics, clicking on the latest video that was recently uploaded. It has over millions of views and the comments were overwhelming.

All their attention was on the TV and when Jungkook realized it was the commercial they shoot, and almost choked on the noodles. 'They won't notice' he repeatedly calmed himself down. And once the commercial video finished, all eyes were now on him.

"Oh. My. Moon. Goddess. It. Is." Taeho looked at his son and son-in-law.

Just when Jungkook was about to talk, his phone rang, and he knew his parents had already watched the commercial too. "Oh Goddess, it's Eomma." he breathed out.

"Go on son." Junpyo looked at his son-in-law. He stood up and went to answer the call.

"Oppa!" Jihyo sounded excited on the other line. "I saw you and Taetae-oppa on the TV!" she squealed.