Chapter 12

Next morning, Jungkook had to go early for work. He had left Taehyung who was peacefully sleeping on their bed. He instructed Butler Bang to attend to him once awake.

Upon arriving at his office, he found a file in his table. He pressed his intercom and Hoseok entered the office. "Hyung, you know what to do." He handed the file to his assistant. Hoseok nodded and went back to his table.

When Taehyung blinked his eyes open, he reached for the other side of the bed and found it empty. He reached for his phone and saw a message left by his Alpha and another from Jin.

Hearing a specific ring tone, the employee presenting already knows that he must pause the presentation

Hearing a specific ring tone, the employee presenting already knows that he must pause the presentation. Every attendee of the meeting is still not used to the soft gaze and tone the Alpha used every time that certain person calls or send a message.

"Honey, are you busy?" Taehyung asked immediately.

"Never too busy for you sweetheart." he answered with a soft smile. He raised his eyebrows when he felt everyone was looking at him, and all the attendees tried to busy themselves reading the files in front of them.

The husbands talked some more, while Jungkook keeps on tapping his fingers on the table, ring shining on his ring finger. Then accidentally, the presenter tapped his mic.

"You're in a meeting!" The omega whined. The CEO gave a glare to the presenter who made knees tremble and almost fell to the floor.

"Ooops! I've been caught." the Alpha pretended to feel guilty.

"Go back to the meeting Honey, and don't torment your employees, I know the person in front of you is trembling." the Omega said, and the Alpha had to look at the person head-to-toe. 'Trembling Indeed' he thought.

"I won't promise he said with a glint in his eyes." and the presenter knows his fucked.

"Jin-hyung is here Honey. I must go."

"Ummm. Take care and call me if anything." He cut the call.

He looked at the presenter with a smirk "Since you're to eager to present, let's hear it."

🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘

When Jin Taehyung reached the Bloom Entertainment building, they were asked to go to Bogum's office right away. What they didn't expect though was how shameless Jena was sitting on the Alpha's lap with a victorious smile.

"Valencia?" Taehyung immediately raised his voice. "Really Mr. Park? Of all brands you chose the one with controversies."

"I didn't choose them Taehyung. They sent an offer and we agreed, that's how it goes right? It was on your contract." He answered.

"Forgive him babe, he hasn't done it in a while. It's new for him." Jena interrupted.

"You shut up." Taehyung looked straight to the Alpha; Jena didn't think the naive Taehyung she knew knows how to talk back. "Just enjoy seating on your throne while it lasts." He smirked.