Chapter 4

Bogum woke up to phone continuously ringing. He reached the nightstand and realized it was Jena's. Seeing the caller ID, he wondered why his assistant is calling her instead of him.

"Mr. Lee," Bogum lazily answered as he tried to go back to bed. "Why are you calling Jena?"

"Hello Mr. Park?" he was not expecting his boss to answer Jena's phone. "I was trying to call you since this morning, and you weren't answering. Even Taehyung is not answering."

"Taehyung?" he is till half asleep, unable to comprehend what really is happening.

"Did you forget that today is supposed to be the date you register your marriage?" His assistant finally asked. The question woke Bogum up. Then the door of the shower opened, and a naked Jena walked to the bed and straddled his lap. The Alpha model started kissing his neck, hands roaming on his bare chest.

"Guessing by you silence, you didn't remember Sir." The secretary added with a sigh. "But that is not the problem now sir. I called Jena to inform her not to go out from her apartment because of the articles online."

"What articles?" Bogum growled. The Alpha model stopped kissing his chest and sat right up. Bogum placed the phone on speaker for her to hear the assistant.

"Articles are spreading online about you and Jena. Paparazzi was able to take a shot of you and her going to her apartment building last night. The photo she uploaded when you were on your dinner date last night, although it was just her, added fuel to the fire. Other than that, other photos of you from the past were also leaked, and lastly even your latest Japan trip was exposed. There's also a big possibility that the news reached Taehyung already Mr. Park."

With that, Bogum tried to find his phone and saw the screen. Messages and calls from Taehyung and his assistant left unread and unanswered. "I'll call you back Mr. Lee." Bogum told him as he looked at the Alpha model who doesn't seem to be bothered.

"Before I forget Mr. Park, Czary and Charma called, and they wanted to sign-up Taehyung for their next campaign." Hearing that, the Jena snapped her eyes to the CEO and the call was cut.

"Those were my projects!" Jena yelled at the Alpha.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Bogum yelled too.

"Didn't want you to marry that wh*re! You are mine! Either you choose him, or me and your pup!" With the mention of the pup, Bogum calmed down. "I need to go to the company."

"I'm coming with you." Jena said as the Alpha went to the shower, and she started dressing up.

****

"So how are we gonna do it?" The Alpha asked as drive towards the Omega's home.

"Do what?" Taehyung asked.

"Since we are already married, hastily that, I don't regret any of it just to be clear, I just want to know if you're okay living with me? Or for us to let everyone know?"

"Ummmm... For now, can we ease the news slowly starting from those who matters first?" Taehyung calmly said. "I don't want the public to misunderstood that we were the ones cheating on Bogum and give him and Jena reasons to have an alibi dodge the bullet."

The Alpha nodded. It does makes sense. The last thing he wanted was the public to judge Taehyung and doubt them.

"I know we married drastically, and that I just met you, you know? But you are someone who has known and is best friends with one of the few people I trust my life with, and I trust Yoongi-hyungs judgement of people he chose to be part of his life." He looked at the Alpha, then on the side of the road. "I need to heal no doubt about that, but there's one thing that I can assure you, being your husband, you and our marriage will always be my priority, no one else comes close." he added.