Chapter 7

When they got to their car, Taehyung smirked and it didn't go unnoticed by the other omega, and when their eyes met, "Spill." Jin demanded.

"What?" He looked at him innocently.

"Don't give that look Kim Taehyung. Acting innocent will not work. I have known you for a long time." Jin looked at him sternly.

"Hyung, I know that very well but, if I'll tell you now, I know Namjoon-hyung will eventually know about it too, so please just trust me? I don't want to lie to you and I'm not ready for him to know just yet. I will not keep you in the dark for long. Just give this one to me, okay?" His sincerity made Jin sigh.

"If you say so. Just make sure you are not going to get hurt, because that's a different story." The older omega warned.

"Oooh..... Scary." Taehyung teased.

"Brat!" Jin said rolling his eyes.

Taehyung looked at his phone and can't help but giggle with the series of messaged his Alpha has sent him.

He quickly sent a response and when he looked beside him, Jin is already looking at him.

"What?" Taehyung challenged.

"You are just glowing." He answered "And it makes me somehow at ease. Are you at least happy?"

"I am hyung. Believe me I am" He smiled.

He typed some more messages to the Alpha then pocketed his phone.

Jin started the car and drove off. It's been a while since they had lunch together and Taehyung has his home-cooked meals, so they drove to the grocery store first then went to Taehyung's penthouse right after. "Why does it seem that no one is living here?" Taehyung almost choked on his food.

"Hyung, please, I asked you to give this one me." He looked at the older with a puppy eyes.

"Tae, I know I told you I would, but I can't help but worry. I am your bother's best friend, your hyung and friend, and lastly your manager."

"Best friend my ass." Taehyung rolled her eyes.

"Will you stop being a brat?" Jin raised his eyebrows.