Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Will you then?" The Alpha asked, with hopeful eyes. "Will you marry me?"

Taehyung laughed. "Jungkook-ssi, I don't need your pity." The omega looked away. "Don't joke about it because I might take it seriously and you will regret."

"I'm dead serious Taehyung-ssi. Me being attracted to you since the Czary and Charma's event is just a bonus. I won't force you to like me, but I would really like to protect you. And to make things clear, I like you. I really do." Taehyung looked at the Alpha's eyes and all he can see is sincerity. "So, will you marry me?" Jungkook finally asked.

The omega nodded. "Words Taehyung-ssi." The Alpha demanded.

"Call me Taehyung and you'll have my yes," the omega smiled teasingly. And Jungkook? Seeing a glimpse of it, he got greedy and just wanted to see smile on the omega's face permanently. He vowed to himself that no one can make his omega cry.

Holding out his hand as he stood, then went to bend his one knee and the omega's eyes widen, "Please, marry me, Kim Taehyung." the Alpha looked hopeful.

Taehyung then reached out for his hand, intertwining them, "Yes, Jungkook-ssi. Let's get married." He responded.

"Call me Jungkook then sweetheart." The Alpha tugged the omega inside the Gu office and few moments after, they went out as husbands.

Approaching the Alpha's car, "did you drive yourself when you came here sweetheart?" he asked. Taehyung shook his head; I rode the cab beacuse I assumed I'd be riding with him after." He answered honestly.

Standing beside his husband's car, another Alpha was waiting for them. He was wearing a suit, and Taehyung remembered him as the one who came from second car tailing the Jungkook and opened the car for him. He has a long face, very strong jawline with high cheekbones. Has defined cupids bow and his bright heart-shaped smile that's paired with smiley eyes are ones you can't easily forget.

"Luna." the Alpha bowed to him.

Taehyung blushed with the greetings.

The Alpha chuckled with sudden shyness of the omega. "Sweetheart, this is Hoseok-hyung, he is my friend more than my executive assistant, brother-in-law of Yoongi." The turned to Taehyung.

"And Hoseok-hyung, this is Kim Taehyung, my husband." Jungkook looked at the Alpha.

Both shook hands and exchanged their greetings. "It,s nice to finally meet you Hoseok-ssi, Yoongi hyung has told me great things about you and your marriage with Yoonji Noona.

"It's my pleasure to meet you too Luna," Hoseok was about to open the door for the Omega, but JungKook beat him to it. Hoseok can't help his amazement for his boss' action. He's been working for him for quite some time now and he has never seen him doing this to anyone besides his mother and sister. But this is his husband he remembered.

He then smiled to couple and bowed to them as he went to the other car to follow them.

The newly married couple settled inside the Bugatti "We'll have lunch first and talk" The Alpha said as he started the car "Any restaurant you prefer?" he added.

"I am craving Japchae," the Omega smiled shyly as he buckled his seatbelt. The Alpha was then amazed how simple his husband is. He dialed Hoseok's number which was answered immediately and said "Hyung, can you make a call to Kyungsoo and ask him to find a table for us in his restaurant?"

"Yes boss." Hoseok immediately answered.

"Hyung, how many times do I need to tell you to call me Jungkook?" The Alpha asked.