Chapter 18

Jungkook already is a dotting Alpha. Taehyung is already used to it, too spoiled of his husband's love, that even Butler Bang ang Hoseok had been caught off guard. That strict and intimidating Alpha immediately melts around his Omega.

But a father-to-be Jungkook? He was over the top. Since it's the weekend, he keeps on carrying his omega all over the house.

Asking the house staff to scrub the house when Taehyung sneezed. How dare the dust irritate his husband? Not because his husband's sneeze might scare their pups, no, not definitely.

"Now you scent makes sense." Jungkook is nuzzling his nose on their mating mark. "I thought it's because of pre-heat like everyone thought."

"That's why you didn't have any symptoms Honey, we're supposed to be having them together." Taehyung bared his neck more for the Alpha.

"Hmmmm" the Alpha hummed.

"Honey, the pups want strawberry." Taehyung pouted. Jungkook as whipped as he can be, immediately went to the kitchen to get some. He cut it in heart shapes and placed it on a tray.

Going back beside his Omega, placing one on Taehyung's lips, the omega opened his mouth to take a bite, but he immediately spit it out.

"Why sweetheart?" Jungkook wiped his husband's lips. He tasted the strawberries, but they were sweet and juicy just like how Taehyung used to like them.

"They want the ones hand-picked by their Appa." He pouted. "They don't like these." He pushed the tray away.

Of course, Jungkook would give everything his pups, and omega wanted. So here he is driving his sweetheart to Gyeongsangbuk-do, where the Jeon's strawberry farm is located.

Seeing Jungkook carrying someone bridal style, eyes gentle and smiling wide, the workers in the farm was beyond surprised. It is the first time in a while that he has visited and this time, he is holding their Luna in his arms.

He let Taehyung sit in a bench, as he him self picked carefully for his babies, showing his sweetheart each one as the latter claps excitedly. He fed Taehyung the freshly picked and washed strawberries.

Jungkook picked enough to bring back to the manor

Jungkook picked enough to bring back to the manor. Taehyung was so happy, he is smiling all throughout the trip back home, singing along to every song being played. Strawberry-filled stomach and a happy heart, Taehyung can't thank the Moon Goddess enough for giving him the best Alpha anyone could ask for.

🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘

Jungkook didn't want him to go, he didn't want him to be stressed and Taehyung thought he should have listened to him. Because now, entering his private dressing room, the person he least wanted to see today is sitting there waiting for him. BOGUM. Dark circles around his eyes with messy tie, unkept hair.

'Goddess, am I really that blind before?' he thought as he scanned the Alpha.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked sitting infront of his Vanity.