Chapter 8

As he pulled the car on the basement parking, Hoseok was already waiting for him, and went to open his door immediately as he parked. "Luna." he bowed.

"Hoseokssi, Taehyung would be fine." He rolled his eyes. Hoseok is Jungkook's friend, a family, he wanted to be treated as one too.

"But you are our Luna." Hoseok started to walk to the Private Elevator.

"If I call you hyung, will you call me Taehyung?" He tried once more.

"I am not sure Luna." Hoseok looked at him with guilt.

"Please?" He used his ultimate weapon, a pout and puppy eyes.

"Luna, it's about right to address you properly." He answered sternly.

The elevator opened and he guided him to the CEO's office, opening it directly without knocking. "Sweethea—"Jungkook's  smile was immediately gone when he saw a pouty omega stumping his feet walking towards him.

Jungkook is immediately on his feet, meeting him half-way. "What or Who made you upset?" He hugged the omega and look at his assistant behind him.

Hoseok pretended to be innocent. He slowly placed the Taehyung's bag on the coffee table. 'Taehyung wont rat me, right?' He kept on chanting to himself.

"Hoseok." He said loudly that the said Alpha had cold sweat.

Jungkook glared at the Alpha. "I swear I didn't do anything boss." The waved both hands in front of him.

"Hoba-Hyung—" Jungkook was about to ask some more when,

"I asked him to call me Taehyung but keeps on calling me Luna. You told me, you're his friend more than his boss." He pulled a little and looked at Jungkook. His pout deepened. "I even told him that I will call him hyung in return." The Alpha almost coo-ed but he does not want to upset the omega some more.

"Jung Hoseok." He said coldly.

Hoseok gave up. "Ok Luna, I mean Taehyung. Happy?"

"The omega turned to him with a winning smile. "That's more like it Hobi-hyung."

'Jungkook is so gone for him' he mumbled.

"Did you say something Hyung?" Taehyung asked.

Hoseok shook his head. Jungkook then smiled to his friend. "You can have your lunch Hyung." With that, the Alpha left them alone.

Once the door of the office closed, Jungkook hugged him. "I missed you sweetheart." And peppered lots of kisses on his face, every mole covered.

The omega giggled at his Alpha's antics "I missed you too Honey." Then hugged him tightly when Jungkook was satisfied with the kisses. "Wish I can smell your scent; I have been longing for it." He sighed.

Jungkook then rubbed something on his scent gland and Taehyung was able to sniff the sweet and syrupy sandalwood scent with a hint of Oud resin, he was desperately wanting since waking up. Taehyung purred at the Alpha's neck.

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes then the Omega's stomach tried to protest. Which earned a laugh from the Alpha. They sat on the couch where the coffee table is, and Taehyung brought out the lunch boxes made for them. He watched his Alpha's eyes widen as he opened the food for him.