Chapter 23

As the Grand Fashion Festival is fast approaching, though Jena had enough projects, she still can't move on with the fact that Vante rejected her. She must win those awards for her to secure a contract, but she still has not found anything to disqualify Jimin or even Taehyung.

The other nominees are not as strong contenders as them. If she can't find anything against Jimin, she is determined to have Taehyung get disqualified.

Yeri was sorting and going through each fan mails and gifts when an envelope caught her attention, it looked important. She placed it above all the letters and placed it on Jena's vanity.

Jena arrived, sitting there, waiting for her glan team to arrive before the photoshoot. "What are all these?" She asked Yeri.

"The mail I collected when you are away. The one on top was very recent, you might want to check it out." Yeri responded.

She grabbed and opened it without care. But when she saw what's inside, her smile was so big that even Yeri got curious. Jena handed her what's inside, after she found a note. Both female alphas looked in the mirror with evil glints in their eyes.

 Both female alphas looked in the mirror with evil glints in their eyes

🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘

Ever since Taehyung signed up with MYG, his relationship with Jungkook was never kept secret. The only thing the public doesn't know is what relationship they have.They never denied nor acknowledged anything. They continue to do dates in public and when pictures of them circulated, they just let them be. The only time they are cautious is when they go for their prenatal check-up. Good thing Mingyu always makes sure their appointments are done in the most private part of the hospital.

One thing about being Kim Taehyung, the public never has any grounds to judge their relationship, not in terms of money or any ill intentions. They can see how compatible both together and in the public's eye, they're "THE COUPLE" just like Jimin and Yoongi who announced their engagement.

"Honey," Taehyung gave a bouquet of Tiger Lily to his husband as he entered their room. "Would you be my plus one at the Grand Fashion Festival?"

Jungkook smiled at the omega, "It would be my honor sweetheart." He accepted the flowers, cupped his face and kissed him deeply.

"Alpha," Taehyung gripped his alpha's hair as he looped his arms around his neck. "P-please."

"Sssshhh." The Alpha kissed him more. "I got you sweetheart." He placed the flowers on the nightstand as he carried his husband to their bed.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Undressing the omega, the Alpha growled and started licking his fuller breasts getting ready to feed their pups (and him), who were waiting to be sucked, kissing down to the waist chain adorning his small bump, and leaving a lingering kiss over their pups.

"Sweetheart," his hot breath made Taehyung shudder and emitted more aroused pheromones.

Just when Jungkook thought the waist chain was enough to make him lose his mind, the sight of Taehyung in a red lace panty made him crazier. "Are you on a mission to make me lose my sanity sweetheart? Because I can tell you now, you are succeeding."