Chapter 10

Since it was late and the Manor was farther than his parents' home, Jungkook drove to the Penthouse where the Kims had just dropped Taehyung. Entering the penthouse, Jungkook saw Taehyung wearing just a robe, holding a wine glass on the balcony.

"Aren't you cold sweetheart?" he hugged the omega by waist, placed chin over his shoulder.

"Not anymore." Taehyung held on to Alphas arms around him, turned his face to kiss his cheeks.

When the bell tower at view hit 12:00 midnight, he turned around and kissed the Alpha. When he parts from him, "It's our first month as husbands Honey. Thank you for coming to my life."

The Alpha cupped his face and kiss him passionately with the words of love left unsaid.

"Why don't you go take a shower Honey. I miss your scent," the omega tried nuzzling on the Alpha's scent gland.

An of course, Jungkook can't deny his omega's wishes. "I'll be right back sweetheart." he said as he pecked the omega some more.

"Take your time." Taehyung kissed him one more time.

***************

A Taehyung with a blindfold, a gag, and a handcuff with different toys surrounding him was not the sight Jungkook expected to see once he stepped out the bathroom.

🔞🔞🔞

Jungkook's sandalwood scent got heavier, lust was evident that gave Taehyung chills down to his spine. His cock hardened that instant.

Taehyung felt Jungkook's presence getting closer and every step closer to him, he gets more aroused and excited.

"Sweetheart—" his breathing gets heavier. He started to remove the knots of the omega's robe and saw the surprise inside. He kissed Taehyung's gagged mouth and Taehyung whimpered. The scent of arousal of their scents are mixing in the air.

"You're driving me crazy omega." He removed the gag to kiss him properly but left the cuff and blindfold on. He started ghosting and blowing hot breath to Taehyung's neck, arms, chest, tugging Taehyung erected nipples with his teeth then down to the waist chain he was wearing.

"You are so hot sweetheart. I'm glad I'm the only one who has seen you and will ever see like this." He licked the omega's length over his sinful red laced panty. With the blindfold on, the sensations doubled on the Omega. And he's starting to get impatient.

"Shhhhh" Jungkook held his jaw.

"You really want to this sweetheart?" Jungkook has gentle with him, since the first time, he is worried to hurt Taehyung and did not let his dominance as an Alpha take over and might too much when Taehyung enter the omegaspace too.

"Do you know your safe words?" He asked as he caressed the omega's honey-toned thighs.

"Purple for Go, Red for Stop."

"Okay." The Alpha breath out.

The Omega can hear the Alpha untying his own robe and dropping it on the side. He walked closer guided Taehyung to a pillow he placed on the floor.

"Kneel and open your mouth." He commanded. Taehyung, like the good omega that he is, followed his Alpha's order. "Wider sweetheart." He held his cock tracing the omega's lip. "Like that."

He teased the omega's mouth inserting just the tip. When Taehyung made a move to take it in, the Alpha withdrawn. Let's work on that patience first sweetheart. He traced his lips with head of the cock again. "Now, open-wide," and the omega did.

Jungkook slowly slid his aching cock to the omega's mouth. Too slow for Taehyung's liking. The omega was not able to hold the urge to suck when he has the taste of the Alpha's precum. Jungkook grunted and pushed in until the omega's back of the throat, earing a gag from the omega.