Chapter 9

Earlier that week, the day he met with Bogum and the Brand Representatives, Taehyung contacted Wooshik, a close friend he met at university majoring in Cyber Security. He asked him to hack on Blooms security cameras in case Bogum and Jena do something to him and Jin.

Since they came out unscratched, Taehyung didn't expect Wooshik to send him a file, but what he received was the footage after they left the conference room. Something steamy and inappropriate for someone who is engaged and who is supposed to be just a model of the company. He then asked Wooshik to try to find other footages like that since he and Bogum started dating.

He was expecting a just couple, but he can't help but be hurt when Wooshik told him what he sent was not even 25% of it. He even sent footages even before they started dating. He was so angry at himself for loving the wrong person.

But he remembered his Alpha, the Alpha who took care of him, showed him nothing but kindness. That was the day, he decided to give his all to him, his Alpha, his Honey. The Alpha he deserves and deserved him wholly and wholeheartedly.

That footage they got Monday that week, came in handy now. The other videos will serve their purpose in his plans in the future. Today, he sent a message to Wooshik to upload the video anonymously and just like that, it became viral.

Headlines are everywhere which includes:

"Something else bloomed at Bloom Entertainment."

"Footage of engaged CEO and a model having intimate moment."

"Is Park-Kim engagement broken?"

"Wedding of Bloom entertainment postponed or cancelled? Footage of affair went viral."

And just before Taehyung went out with Jimin at the dressing room for the shoot he sent a message to Bogum.

"The wedding is off CEO-nim."

**********************

"The wedding is off CEO-nim."

This must be the last blow to the Alpha. With the mood swings of a pregnant Jena, the video circulating around, the pressure of the Board Members of Bloom, he doesn't know what and who to face first.

Of course, he expected Taehyung to be upset, he expected him to demand explanation, but the Taehyung he knew would never break off their engagement.

Yes, he loved Jena and their pup, but he does not have the intention to drop Taehyung, his a Kim, son of the Owners of Jade Hotels and Les Meubles de Namu, he is not the heir because he chose a different career, but he is still a KIM. Taehyung may not be interested in inheriting the businesses but, he will still be a shareholder. He is Bogum's gold mine, a gold mine he was not willing to let go. But what now?

Jena of course has no intention of letting the two get married that's why she intentionally stopped using contraceptions when the wedding date was approaching. She was successful at getting pregnant but she didn't think it through. She should have thought of a way first for her not to come out as the mistress, well not yet a mistress since there was no marriage in the first place. But still, her career and image had a hard blow.

The PR Head has this idea. Since Taehyung is still under Bloom, they have a leverage to post a statement under his official account to defend Bloom, Bogum and deny the allegations about the affair. But since Taehyung is working on a campaign as a Bloom model, they cannot jeopardize it now. They need him for the company more that anything else.

All along they thought that Taehyung was a victim too and never suspected him the very least. Bogum had him wrapped around his finger, that's what they thought. They planned to let the issue for now since Taehyung has an important shoot and they need it to be successful because the luxury brands have other collaborations with them. They advised Jena to not post anything on any social media platforms and not to read the news and the comments.