Chapter 24

Bogum directed Jena to their car and when the driver drove them away from the venue, his phone rang.

*-*Chairman*-*

"Abeo—-"

"I have never been embarrassed my whole life the way you and that who*re did Bogum!" He yelled.

"She's not a wh*re Abeoji." Jena winced when she heard the word.

"The world bets to disagree with you, Bogum. I bet many are getting off with your indecency at the moment. Wh*ring herself to an engaged man." The Chairman chuckled.

"I don't understand Abeoji." Bogum responded.

"Oh, so suddenly you forget how you were having an affair with her when you were in a relationship until you were engaged with Taehyung? He would have the perfect mate for you, but what? You chose to fuck your bitch and not even have some senses to delete your security camera footages? I never knew you were this dumb thinking with your dick and not with your thick skull!"

"What do you mean footage?" Bogum felt the cold sweat drop from his temple.

"Footages of you and that wh*re in every corner of Bloom, Bogum! And you know what angered me the most? You had to impregnate that wh*re and make my granddaughter an illegitimate child and have your assistant to be regitered as his father? I can never accept you and that wh*re of a model!"

"Abeoji, please." Bogum is shaking.

"Do me a favor and look at the news." His Father is seething in anger. " And if you still feel any shame and respect for me, pack up your things, move out to a different country, and leave Chae Young behind, consider her your payment for all that you put me through.

From now on, I don't have a son. Your sister will take over the company who you single-handedly ruined because of that wh*re." Then he cut the call.

🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘

Taehyung fell asleep on Seokjin's shoulder at the back of their car as their driver drove them off the venue, while Namjoon was sitting in the passenger's seat.

Earlier, after the awards night ended, the husbands were about to go to their car, when Hoseok called the Alpha and said he needed to go to the company because of an emergency at one of the companies abroad. So Taehyung had to call his brother, who was just around the area to give him a ride back home.

"In the middle of the night?" Taehyung was dumbfounded.

"They are on Eastern Time sweetheart, it's just midday for them." Jungkook looked apologetically. "I promise to be home as fast as I can, okay?" He kissed him on his forehead which made Taehyung melt, as always.

"Okay, only If you bring me home Sundae." He smiled sheepishly.

🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸

"Taehyung-ah." Seokjin tried to wake him up, but Taehyung just curled to him. "Taetae." Seokjin tried one more time. When Taehyung opened one of his eyes, he got confused. They were not in their Manor, far from it, they are in downtown Seoul.

"Where are we?" He asked, rubbing his eyes, while yawning. "Where's Namjoon-hyung?" He asked, seeing the front seat empty.

"I asked him to buy some food I'm craving and told him I need to buy something important. He will wait for us from there, but" he closed his eyes.

"But what hyung?" Taehyung looked concerned.

"Umm c-can you accompany me and buy something from there?" He pointed to a pharmacy from afar, with worry in his eyes.

"Are you not telling me something hyung?" Taehyung has a hint about what Seokjin was about to buy. "Did you and Namjoon hyung do something important without informing us???" He is now fully awake with eyes wide open.