Chapter 14

...and Kim Taehyung, Multi-awarded Fashion Model and...

"𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓"

"Please give them a round of applause."

Everyone on their seat including Taehyung who was climbing the stage stood still. Jungkook gave the crowd a sly smile as he walks towards his omega. He reached out his hand to him, but Taehyung didn't know to react. Not until Jihyo herself held Taehyung's hand to place on her brother's.

"What happened to easing it out honey?" Taehyung whispered as he ascended the stairs one hand holding the Alpha while the other one holding Jihyo's.

"Seeing the eyes of all the Alphas ogling at you? I should stake my claim sweetheart." He smirked.

"You are definitely coming Christmas Eve." Namjoon warned as they passed the Alpha. Both their parents though at smiling wide towards the two.

While everyone was giving the families standing ovation, Jena walked out and Bogum follower after her.

🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘

"I hate him!"

"I fuc*ing hate him!"

Jena upon arriving at Bogum's penthouse started to break things left and right.

"Calm down Jena!" Bogum tried but a flower vase came flying just beside his face.

"Ahhh!" Jena held his fundus.

"B-Blood" Bogum immediately called 911.

The ambulance came and they were brought to the emergency room immediately.

Bogum was pacing back and forth from the waiting room when he was called by one of the nurses to follow him. "The baby is okay, almost did not make it, but she is" The Doctor started.

"She?" Bogum asked.

"Yes she." The doctor answered. "But Ms Kim should not be stressed anymore. I'll leave you both now."

"Precious, you know I love you right? But if you endanger our pup one more time, forget being part of my life." Bogum grabbed Jena's jaw.

"I-I'm sorry." Jena cried. "I was so excited for the gala; it was the first time I get to get invited. First time being your date. B-but...b-"Bogum hugged her. He missed how her faced contorted 'Too weak for my tears' she thought as she sniffled.

"I booked your flight in a week. Please take this time to rest. While you'll be away, I'll take care of the rest here and once you birth our pup you'll have a great comeback." Then Jena's smirked turned to a frown.

🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘

Looking around the penthouse while Taehyung prepares breakfast. A purple box caught Jungkook's eye.

"Sweetheart," he called the omega's attention as he entered the kitchen.

"Yes Honey?" the omega looked at the alpha and saw the box. "Oh" he smiled. "Are you curious about what's inside Honey?"

"Yes." he answered truthfully, "but if only you allow me to sweetheart."

"Of course, Honey," he took the box from Jungkook and put it on the kitchen island. "We can look together after breakfast. For now, let's eat." He pecked the Alpha.

▫️◾️◻️🔲◼️◽️▪️

"Wow!" Jungkook flipped each page carefully of the sketch book. "This is amazing sweetheart."

"Don't flatter me honey." the omega said shyly. "Those are products of my boredom."

"Products of your talented hands you mean?" The Alpha continued to flip the page.